Owncloud 8 and MySQL: alternative approach

• Do you copy all files without data and config? Have you copy the invisible files?
    and can you find out more informations... it is not so easy with a info “maintenance mode”
    What plugins do you have… do you deactivate it before or not…

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von happyreacer ()

• I decided to drop the database and all files and reinstall which has been successful now I only have one problem my free dynamic url does not work when I try to go to the site it seems as though it's constantly try to access but not getting through?? I have the array in the config.

• Yes that's right I have already done this but when I have looked further into it even my up ip does the same thing local works fine. I know it was working but since I have change routers to an asus DSL-N17U I think this maybe the cause port is open on the firewall not really sure what else it could be.

Funny thing is the app on my mobile works fine.

• Don't add the port number in the 'trusted domain' array, either the hostname or the iP.
    Check your router port forwarding too.

Code
    'trusted_domains' =>array 
    (0 => '192.168.1.49';
      1 => 'abc.xyz.com';

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

• Already forwarded port, tried removing the port in the config still the same :( will send you the link see if you can see it. Haven't got another computer to try it on but like I said works fine on my mobile.

• do you connect to nextcloud side without the login? or do you have none nexcloud sinde?

used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• I can connect by my local ip no problem.
    I can connect by my ipad and phone using my outside ip static no problem.

I cannot connect to it from my computer using the outside ip I have tried 3 browsers with the same effect it just continuously tries loading the page up. It eventually get to the login page after say 10 mins of loading..

• If you can't access it using your domain within your network, but it's accessible from outside, then there's somewhere in router/firewall or your ISP could blocking it.
    You don't need to use your domain if you're inside your network.

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

• I had what sounds like a similar problem.

Client computers on the same domain as the server could not use the same procedure to connect to the server as computers not on the domain used.

I have a Microsoft provided domain (MyChosenName.remotewebwebaccess.com) which can be set up for Windows Servers beginning with the Original Home Server Version and is the same for all I have set up including Windows Server 2012.

When activated I could only connect to the server from a domain client computer via local host or the IP of the server. From a computer not in the domain a connection could be made to the Server.

Resolved in my case by editing the Hosts file on the Windows machine with the problem. Now it can connected via local host, IP address of the server, or the MyChosenName.remotewebwebaccess.com which is used for connecting from locations not on the Domain.

Don't know if this pertains to non-windows systems or not but it was a solution duplicated by a friend with the same problem on a similar Windows configuration.

Hope this helps or points to another line of questions to ask.

OMV 2 |64 bit|

Your Test Results are back: You are Granted License to Own a Computer But Your Recent Score Does Not Allow For You To Connect a Mouse and Keyboard to it.
    You may study and retake the Exam ... If your score is sufficiently improved the License may be upgraded to allow for Mouse and Keyboard Connection.

• install the php5-gd and the curl package.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!