McMyAdmin

• i'm trying to install the McMyAdmin 1.2 plugin but i get this

the close button is grayed out and i need to reload the page to do enything.
    i did have McMyAdmin installed on the 0.5 build of OMV before i uppdated to 1.0 uninstalled that beckouse i had an error when i tried starting it

• Code
    apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-mcmyadmin
    deluser mcmyadmin
    delgroup mcmyadmin

Then install the plugin again.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• It hapenned to me once, and I could not find solution. Just a fresh reinstall.
    @davidh2k, it's possible to move mcmyadmin default install dir to a different one?
    I want to put it in my data disk, not my os disk, so I could also mount it via samba. I tried to symlink, mcmyadmin service seems to start from plugin but I cannot access to the webpage.
    Could it be a permission problem? How can I move mcmyadmin dir?
    Thanks!

My business server: OMV 4.1.22 | intel J2900 + 4GB DDR3 | 64GB SSD OS Disk | 2x1TB WD raid data disks
    Home Server: OMV 4.1.22 (4.19bpo
    ) | MSI B150M PRO VDH | i5-6600T 35W | 16GG RAM DDR4 2133 | 60GB SSD OS disk | 120GG SSD Games (Minecraft+Ark)| 1x4TB+2x2TB WD NAS RED HDDs
    ---------------- File server, FTP, Printing server, Plex, Logitech Media Server, VDR, Minecraft Server, Ark Survival Server, jDownloader
    Home automation server: OMV 4.1.22 (kernel 4.19 bpo) | Intel J4205 | 128GB SSD OS | 250GB HDD DATA | USB-RS485 | mbusd MODBUS TCP<->RTU GATEWAY | HMI SCADA myscadaHome

• First of all, I'm not a linux expert, but tryed to read as many as I can before doing any step.
    I tryied symlinking mcmyadmin folder to an external mcmyadmin folder (a copy of the original with -a to save permissions) located in my data disk where I can mount samba/nfs folders.
    From the plugin the service seems to start but when opening web interface no page appears. Testing with the original mcmyadmin folder works, but not from the symlinked folder.
    I haven't try harlink but I read it cannot work on folders, just files.
    Maybe someone can try it and post the right method to do it....

EDIT: @WastlJ What I want is not only mount the folder on samba, the main reason is to avoid putting data on the OS disk, I want to put the data on the data disks.... help would be appreciated

My business server: OMV 4.1.22 | intel J2900 + 4GB DDR3 | 64GB SSD OS Disk | 2x1TB WD raid data disks
    Home Server: OMV 4.1.22 (4.19bpo
    ) | MSI B150M PRO VDH | i5-6600T 35W | 16GG RAM DDR4 2133 | 60GB SSD OS disk | 120GG SSD Games (Minecraft+Ark)| 1x4TB+2x2TB WD NAS RED HDDs
    ---------------- File server, FTP, Printing server, Plex, Logitech Media Server, VDR, Minecraft Server, Ark Survival Server, jDownloader
    Home automation server: OMV 4.1.22 (kernel 4.19 bpo) | Intel J4205 | 128GB SSD OS | 250GB HDD DATA | USB-RS485 | mbusd MODBUS TCP<->RTU GATEWAY | HMI SCADA myscadaHome

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von hammondb4 ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!