Openvpn/Openvpn as blockiert DNS/Internet?

• Hallo zusammen,

nutze den omv bereits seit 0.5 und konnte ohne neuinstall größere und kleinere Probleme, dank des Forums und google, immer selbstständig lösen bzw. umschiffen. Ebenso konnte ich custom erweiterungen wie apc, serviio oder VMware Workstation samt webgui wsx zum laufen bringen.
    Nach dem install der openvpn bzw. openvpn as plugins im omv webgui scheint aber keine dns auflösung bzw. überhaupt eine Verbindung ins internet mehr möglich. Ich hab bereits fast 2 Tage lang diverse threads durchgestöbert u.a. auch diesen OMV - OpenVPN AS "blocks" router DHCP messing up DNS konnte aber keine lösung finden. Auch ein reboot meines router (Fritz 7490 6.24) brachte keine besserung, die VPN verbindung funktioniert aber ohne Probleme.

• With OpenVPN-AS you are probably using the same subnet as your homenetwork for the VPN. You cannot do this. With a rounted VPN the virtual private network must be on a separate subnet. If your home network is 192.168.1.0/24 then you should use something like 172.27.224.0/20 in the VPN Settings, which is the default. I suspect you changed the defaults parameters there.

• Edit: sind default 172.27.224.0/20 hab ich auch nie geändert in "openvpn as". Im openvpn plugin dagegen schon, hab es aber wieder auf default gestellt gehabt und danach das plugin deinstaliert.
    weitere infos

• First i installed both at same time but never activated both at same time at the webgui.
    than i dry configure openvpn plugin whitout success,
    after that i deinstalled openvpnAS and dry to configure openvpn again...no success
    deinstalled openvpn
    install openvpnAS again and configured it successfuly but then i recognized my omv cant ping the router or reach reposities ect.

• I would try purging them. Install them both and:

apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-openvpn
    apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-openvpnas
    apt-get --purge remove openvpn-as

Do this command to see if anything still comes up:
    dpkg -l | grep openvpn

If a package is listed purge it.

Then just install the OpenVPN AS plugin from the plugin section. Follow instructions on the Settings page. See if you still have the problem.

• edit1: to fix that, i command out #APT::Default-Release "wheezy"; at apt.conf and make an ap-get clean. After that, i can purge it but now the plugin its gone and cant be installed again because my omv cant connect (same like before) to the Repositories

edit2
    Ok i find the solution! /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/openvpn not get purged/deinstalled when i deinstalled the plugin, so the iptables point to my old ip.

Code
    /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/openvpn
    #!/bin/sh
    [ "$IFACE" != "lo" ] || exit 0
    iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.1.26/24 -j SNAT --to 89.15.xxx.xxx

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!