Transfer files between drives

• I can't figure out how to transfer files between drives without using a PC as a middleman...

I've got SSH going and tried using WinSCP. Opened 2 session tabs to the server, 1 with the source and 1 with the destination. Then on the source I right click and select "duplicate files" choose my 2nd destination session as the destination, but when it's copying it says it's first going to a local temp area (I'm assuming on my PC). I want it to just go drive to drive; seems like it'd be quickest.

Any ideas?

• I can't figure out how to transfer files between drives without using a PC as a middleman...

I've got SSH going and tried using WinSCP. Opened 2 session tabs to the server, 1 with the source and 1 with the destination. Then on the source I right click and select "duplicate files" choose my 2nd destination session as the destination, but when it's copying it says it's first going to a local temp area (I'm assuming on my PC). I want it to just go drive to drive; seems like it'd be quickest.

Any ideas?

Uh.. rsync?

Air Conditioners are a lot like PC's... They work great until you open Windows.

• Something I've come to learn:

The source folder name cannot have spaces in it. It'll allow me to select it and everything, but when I run it the task fails. I renamed the folder on the drive and removed the space, and bam it works.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!