Can't uninstall transmissionbt

• So I had an issue getting transmission to install. The WebUI timed out and refreshed. When I'm back in the UI I don't see a Bitorrent tab under services. In Plugins it shows a check mark next to the transmissionbt plugin like it's installed and it only gives me an option to uninstall. So I try to uninstall and it fails. I get this:

Code
    Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --yes --auto-remove --purge remove openmediavault-transmissionbt 2>&1': E: Could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable)
    E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), is another process using it?' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc:170
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->remove(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('remove', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'remove', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

everything else seems to be working fine.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!