Posts by neeqkowlah

i launched needrestart. It tells me restart wsdd.service. i restarted it and i checked journalctl

here are the log

juil. 28 17:45:08 openmediavault systemd[1]: Stopping Web Services Dynamic Discovery host daemon...

juil. 28 17:45:09 openmediavault systemd[1]: wsdd.service: Succeeded.

juil. 28 17:45:09 openmediavault systemd[1]: Stopped Web Services Dynamic Discovery host daemon.

juil. 28 17:45:09 openmediavault systemd[1]: Started Web Services Dynamic Discovery host daemon.

juil. 28 17:45:09 openmediavault wsdd.py[656523]: WARNING: no interface given, using all interfaces

(sorry for my bad english)

thank you very much for the information

I succeeded to reverse proxy on subfolder on other docker container, but not on the webgui :(

do you think it will be possible a day ? is it a bug of OMV6 or the framework will never allow to do that with subfolder ?

thank you again ;)

hello,

I try to configure swag nginx reverse proxy to get omv web config gui.

today, the webconfig gui is configure on http port 89

and in openmediavault.subfolder.conf I update with this :

but i always have a Bad Request Error 400.

I try to find something in the swag logs but i found nothing in error :(

somebody could help me ?

thank you very much

hello,

I have a problem with swag and vaultwarden too, but i use vaultwarden.subfolder.conf and i always have a 404 :-(

my vaultwarden container name is vaultwarden, i put the good port but it does not work.

i do the same for the portainer container and it works, but not for vaultwarden ?

i precise : 192.168.x.x:9001 is ok, but not mydomain.fr/vaultwarden/

have somebody an idea ?

thank you very much

Hello,

first sorry for my poor english

I test the fail2ban filter omv-webgui.

I see that i have a new rule in iptables, but if i try to login again, i am no rejected, as if iptables was inoperate ?

here is some cmd trace

Code
    Status for the jail: omv-webgui
    |- Filter
    |  |- Currently failed:    1
    |  |- Total failed:    5
    |  `- File list:    /var/log/auth.log
    `- Actions
       |- Currently banned:    2
       |- Total banned:    2
       `- Banned IP list:   192.168.20.254 37.164.202.234

Code
    Chain f2b-omv-webgui (1 references)
     pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out source               destination
        0     0 REJECT     all  --  *      * 37.164.202.234       0.0.0.0/0            reject-with icmp-port-unreachable
        0     0 REJECT     all  --  *      * 192.168.20.254       0.0.0.0/0            reject-with icmp-port-unreachable 
        0     0 RETURN     all  --  *      * 0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0

Code
    Sep  8 15:03:48 openmediavault openmediavault-webgui[9277]: Unauthorized login attempt from 37.164.202.234 [username=essai1, user-agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; MRD-LX1) AppleWebKit/53
    7.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/93.0.4577.62 Mobile Safari/537.36]
    Sep  8 15:03:57 openmediavault openmediavault-webgui[9277]: Unauthorized login attempt from 37.164.202.234 [username=essai2, user-agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; MRD-LX1) AppleWebKit/53
    Sep  8 15:04:02 openmediavault openmediavault-webgui[9277]: Unauthorized login attempt from 37.164.202.234 [username=essai3, user-agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; MRD-LX1) AppleWebKit/53
    Sep  8 15:04:06 openmediavault openmediavault-webgui[9277]: Unauthorized login attempt from 37.164.202.234 [username=essai4, user-agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; MRD-LX1) AppleWebKit/53
    Sep  8 15:04:19 openmediavault openmediavault-webgui[9277]: Unauthorized login attempt from 37.164.202.234 [username=essai5, user-agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; MRD-LX1) AppleWebKit/53

could somebody help me ? :love:

thank you very much

Hello,(sorry for my poor english)

To confgure the ups nut server with the plugin, I know that i have to use field on the web admin. because if i update manually /etc/nut/ups.conf it could be replaced.

so i put

[myups]

driver = usbhid-ups

port = auto

desc = "Web server UPS"

pollinterval = 600

and it works. ;)

But now i want to change configuration of upsmon.conf. So how can i do, other than manually, to avoid upsmon.conf to be replaced ? Is there any syntax in the web admin ups plugin section ?

thanks a lot

Hello,

Sorry for my poor english.

I installed Nut plugin . I plug my eaton ups in usb.

The command 'upsc myups' always works :)

but i receive every 5 minutes the following email

Code
    Communications with the UPS ups@localhost cannot be established

What is the problem and how could i avoid all these email ?

I see some thread about the same probleme but even if i put pollinterval=10 i always receive these emails

thanks for your help;)

Hello,

Does somebody already add a nginx module to the nginx plugin ?

I saw it must be recompiled with the good option ?

how it is risky ? how recompiled with the same option the plugin was compiled ?

it is possible to update the plugin itself ?

as far as i am concern, the plugin i would like is : github.com/flant/nginx-http-rdns

thank you in advance

Hello
    first sorry for my poor english ;)

I would like to create a firewall rule, to allow access from a given domain name.

I explain :

Today I use nginx reverse proxy on OMV to redirect some request on a raspberry on my local network.
    I have an external service which would access to my raspberry throught OMV/nginx. But this service could have many IP source, and I would like to disallow other ip source than these of the external service.

Is it possible to do what i want with OMV firewall ? could someone help me ?

Or maybe I could do this in the nginx reverse proxy with this module ? https://github.com/flant/nginx-http-rdns

Don't hesitate to ask to me some precisions if my post is not clear ^^

Thanks in advance

Hello,
    (sorry for my bad english ;) )
    To secure the access to a website, I configured nginx to set the ssl connection. It's works but to be even more secure I am looking for a tutorial to configure a mutual ssl authentification. could some one help me or give me a website with an How-To.
    thanbk you very much

Bonjour,
    quelqu'un a t'il essayé d'installé jeedom sur openmediavault 4 (debian 9) sans passer par docker ?
    Qu'elle peuvent être les conséquences ?
    si me souvenirs sont bons, j'avais essayé de le faire via docker mais il m’était impossible de détecter ma clé zwave (
    Un grand merci