upload_max_size = 110M

/etc/php5/cli/php.ini
    upload_max_filesize = 100M
    upload_max_size = 110M

/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini
    upload_max_filesize = 100M
    upload_max_size = 110M

Nothing helped :(

nicedevil: I fixed the path error the same way you did (env[path]) and it should work. Did you maybe not restart the php5-fpm after this? (service php5-fpm restart)

Heya, I did everything more than one time. Restarted the services. Not just php5-fpm... also /etc/init.d/nginx restart... nothing helped.
    Hours later I did a whole restart of my server (yeah I know, not necessary but just wanna try everything before I ask anyone else ;)).

Also the problem with my php.ini with that max filesize... maybe I will try the whole thing with my OMV and apache2... not supported by gui but via console.
    Dunno what to do :(

Heya, I got 2 problems after trying som trial and error with google. first of all, unfurtunately I'm not an pro to linux / debian and so on, I know some things, but often just doing guides step by step :)

I installed OMV 3.0.32 (yeah I know this thread is marked for OMV 2, but I hope, most of my errors are the same?) and nextcloud (latest stable release) with mysql (not mariaDB).
    Now my two errors:

I always get the message that the upload limited exeeded 2MB.
    Here is my php.ini => /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini

Code
    ; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
    ; http://php.net/upload-max-filesize
    upload_max_filesize = 1024m
    upload_max_size = 2048m

; Maximum number of files that can be uploaded via a single request
    max_file_uploads = 20

Here is my nginx.conf => /etc/nginx/nginx.conf

Both files are just cuted out. If I'm right, the size of 1024m should be enough to upload files bigger than 2 MB and smaller/equal to 1 GB?
    Also in WEB Gui Administration Panel the size is set to 1024m

My 2nd problem is that errormessage in administration panel with this message:

Code
    php does not seem to be setup properly to query system environment variables. The test with getenv("PATH") only returns an empty response. Please check the installation documentation for php configuration notes and the php configuration of your server, especially when using php-fpm.

I did everything described here => https://docs.nextcloud.com/ser…n.html#php-fpm-tips-label

To be sure, here is my www.conf => /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/www.conf

and this is what printenv PATH tells me:

Code
    root@nas:/etc/php5/fpm/pool.d# printenv PATH
    /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin

Could anyone help me out? Thank you in advance. I guess you mentioned that english isn't my native speech. Sry about that.