Beiträge von zllibengood

This also worked for me with not doing step 5 and just reinstalling through the web gui

I'm having a similar issue where I can not get plexmediaserver to run. I was able to install omvextras just fine with no errors and then install the plex plugin just fine with no errors. when I enable plex it won't run and I can't get to the plex client from there. I did just upgrade to Erasmus from stoneburner in which I was having problems with trying to update plex, but docker was causing issues with that. I tried a few things and found a resolution on a different thread. I was able to remove plex and docker and omvextras and a couple other plugins so then I upgraded after that.

any solution to this yet? I really can't get anything to update with this docker problem.

Solved it...
    You have to create a dummy process like run in another terminal " watch ls / &"
    Get the pid of that process and write it to /var/run/docker-ssd.pid.
    Then re-install docker. That way it will find a process (the dummy one) and it will kill it so it can proceed.

can you give me a step by step on how to do this? I'm having the same issue.

Has this issue with Plex been solved yet? The same thing is happening to me with the latest version of Erasmus. When I install the plexmediaserver plugin it never completes. I have to close the web page and re-enter the web gui. when I do that I get:

Failed to execute XPath query '//services/plexmediaserver'.

Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '//services/plexmediaserver'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/plexmediaserver.inc(58): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.pl...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMVModulePlexMediaServer->getStatus()
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    -Zach