Beiträge von Humaxx

Hello, i just tried to upgrade from OMV5 to OMV6, but it occurs the following error:

Code
    Err:16 https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/usul buster Release
      404  Not Found [IP: 54.84.37.115 443]
    Reading package lists... Done
    E: The repository 'https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/usul buster Release' no longer has a Release file.
    N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
    N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

Hello, yes i cleared the cache of my chrome browser multiple times, because running omv5 sometimes gives me some weird problems in webgui. After clearing cache it was working again. But in this case this seems not to be the problem.

Anyways, i again deinstalled the plugin, restarted omv again cleared browser cache and installed it again. Now its again working. Thank you you the fast response

Hello, i have used autoshutdown plugin succesuly in omv 3 and 4 for years.

A few days back i installed omv5, upgraded to 5.5.20-1 and autoshutdownplugin was working correct with plugin version 5.1.3

Since today i can't open / see the settings windows of the plugin (now version 5.1.5) in the webgui of omv.

If i select autoshutdownplugin just nothing happens. But in dashboard the plugin is still shown up as activated and running.

So i tried to uninstall the plugin via webgui and installed it again. Now in dashboard its shown as not activated and not running and i am still not able to set up the plugin in the webgui.

So i used a filemanager to manually activate and set up the plugin, but its still shown as nt activated. i have added a screenshot and the (manually edited) config file.

According to the description of the flash memory plugin you should make some changes to the file etc/fstab.

In my case i changed some lines from:

Code
    UUID=1489525c-9235-4603-b8b4-69d562d6d71e /               ext4    errors=remount-ro 0       1
    # swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
    UUID=6251d436-eb1f-457b-bda6-62c4868485f9 none            swap    sw              0       0

to

Code
    UUID=1489525c-9235-4603-b8b4-69d562d6d71e /               ext4    noatime,nodiratime,errors=remount-ro 0       1
    # swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
    # UUID=6251d436-eb1f-457b-bda6-62c4868485f9 none            swap    sw              0       0

With the new setting i fail to set my pc into hibernate with the error
    PM: cannot find swap device, try swapon -a
    PM: cannot get swap writer.

if i undo the changes in line 3 hibernate is ok

English:
    Hello, ich have installed OMV 3 on a SLC USB Stick, so i have installed the "Flashspeicher-Pluging" / "Flashstorage-Plugin". As in the description of the plugin i've set a # before the swap partition in the fstab, Butnow, if i try to shut down to hibernate i got a error message PM: cannot find swap device, try swapon -a and PM: cannot get swap writer.
    When i set the fstab in original state the hibernate status is working.
    So is there a way to get the hibernate state and the flashspeicher-plugin to work together?

German:
    Hi, ich habe OMV auf einem SLC USB Stick installiert. Um den etwas zu schonen habe ich das Flashspeicher-Plugin installiert und wie dort beschrieben in der Datei fstab die swap - Partition auskommentiert. Aber wenn ich jetzt in den Ruhezustand wechseln will bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung:
    PM: cannot find swap device, try swapon -a
    PM: cannot get swap writer.
    Wenn ich die Auskommentierung rückgängig mache funktioniert der Ruhezustand wieder, aber so wird wohl mein Stick nicht lange überleben oder? - Also gibt es eine Möglichkeit den Ruhezustand und das Flashspeicher - Plugin gemeinsam hinzubekommen?

Hi, I have a similar problem. I had created a share(ftp) with the name "Filme" , then i deleted it, becouse I decided to add some folders. Now I can't add a new share with the name "Filme" although i deleted the old one. Is there a way to delete the share permanently or completely, becouse in the selection list the deleted share is still there?!

The deleted share still exists in the selection list