Ah okay, I will do so, maybe they know that kind of problem.
Yeah I stopped the vdr, cause I want to see the effect of a reconnect by a client.
Edit: Well, sometimes I should reboot my system.. Now the channel list is cleared and the client list is empty also. I will try to rescan and test again.
The problem was at the system of the house. There was a broken amplifier and also some problems in the connection between my apartment and the satellite system of the house. The technician made some adjustments in the signal output from the amplifier to my apartment. Also there was another problem, the cable carrier (Kabel Deutschland) was also on one socket. Now I have a good signal in my apartment, but the vdr uses the wrong channels.conf or the clients. I really don't know. I tried to watch live tv with an external receiver, this works perfect. Only with the vdr are some problems and even the "No channel data" is still there.