Beiträge von antipiot

I actually don't know anything about Domoticz.

Wasn't a bug:

To create virtual device: create a new Dummy hardware then using the function, create a new virtual sensor:
    protip: seems domoticz don't like if you change de kind of virtual sensor in the switch tab: p.ex: switch to selecto switch:

instead: delete unwanted hardware and add the new correct one.

Hello mates!

I'm playing around with my OMV and wanted to change my ssl certificate:

I added it 2 month ago with the ADD / Import function of OMV.

Problem: i'm unable to remove it. "see screenshot"

If i add a newer one: still cant delete and OMV still use the old one as SSL certificate: shows as an outdated one now.

If i try to rename it i get error:
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; nginx -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': nginx: [emerg] SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file("/etc/ssl/private/openmediavault-4e3dff1e-d7ad-4824-a168-e79ea01ea786.key") failed (SSL: error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line:Expecting: ANY PRIVATE KEY error:140B0009:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file:PEM lib)nginx:

when looking directly to the folder:into etc/ssl/private: The files is 0ko. "see screenshot"
    If i put some SSL lines in it: it get overwritten automatically.

Any hint? :)

OMV 3.0.64 up-to-date as far as i know.

Getting aroung this domotictz plugin: I enjoy it: you relly did an amazing job and i'm very gratefull!

May i report a bug? if it's one as i'm not used to Domoticz:

I can't add a virtual switch: virtual Hardware is not listed.

OMV 3 is beta and not stable! It had tried, but then SMB has not worked with me, I have changed back to 2!

OFFTOPIC:
    Hey, i had this problem aswell: while running OMV 2.0: update to 3.0 with the command line in SSH:
    be sure to uninstall any non-comaptible add-ons, disable as much services as you can, then, update your system.
    (i did it on a clean install)

Once it's done updating:
    SSH "omv-release-upgrade"Enjoy:-)

PS: it seems to be due to a network problem as i wasn't able to ping hostname on a 3.X fresh install

Hi to all!

I'm pretty new to OMV and a total newbie on domotic:
    I've read the whole forum, but i maybe have missed the answer to my question wich is:

I've installed OMV on an HP N36L Microserver: if i buy the Aeon USB Zwave adapter: will i be able to run domoticz with it plugged in on an USB port?

Thanks in advance for your help!

UPDATE:

It does work: Added some zwave modules: everything works perfectly.