Posts by tooviral

seems that /export/user is linked to my mergefs file-system as I named it user.

Do I simply remove the mergefs and make a new one and name it differently or is there something else

new error

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mkdir --parents --mode=0700 '/export/user' 2>&1' with exit code '1': mkdir: cannot create directory '/export/user': File exists

Also I get some email about collectd not existing and another saying it started.

Also I've tried deleting the folder /export/user but am unable to

did an ls -l and get

Code
    ls: cannot access user: No such file or directory
    total 0
    d????????? ? ? ? ? ? user

Done :)

Trying to remote mount a share from unraid on cifs but getting this error

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; monit -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': /etc/monit/conf.d/openmediavault-filesystem.conf:3: syntax error '95OMV_RSNAPSHOT_CONFS_DIR=/var/lib/openmediavault/rsnapshot.d'

Tried nfs and also get this error.

I don't get it, if I run it manually It works fine. If it runs from the cron, it errors out?? Scheduled job is run by root, so I don't think its a permission issue.

Really stumped here.

Code
    /usr/sbin/omv-snapraid-diff: line 365: [: too many arguments

I had this same error and found that my snapraid diff was definitely failing.
    Try ssh into the box and going to /usr/sbin and running "sudo omv-snapraid-diff".
    Mine failed with an error writing to a content file due to a read-only file system (my cause was a faulty SATA cable causing one of the content filesystems to be locked read-only - fixed by replacing the cable and fsck).
    Another way to see if the diff is failing is checking "/var/log/snapraid.log". If you see 'Added: [] - Deleted: [] - Moved: [] - Copied: [] - Updated: []' instead of something like 'Added: [0] - Deleted: [0] - Moved: [0] - Copied: [0] - Updated: [0]', the diff is definitely failing so the script cannot parse the output correctly.

Hmm, seems running it manually works fine with no error and an email showing what was done.

Wonder why the cron job fails?

Getting this error email when its running a scheduled diff, using latest snapraid.

Code
    /usr/sbin/omv-snapraid-diff: line 365: [: too many arguments

Has something changed from ver 10??