Beiträge von RikkerdNL

Assuming you are using OMV 3.x, do you have 64 bit OMV installed? If not, you won't see it.

Yes: uname -a Linux nassie 4.9.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.13-1~bpo8+1 (2017-02-27) x86_64 GNU/Linux

It was a iso form sourceforge latest 3.x

Did two reinstalled but did now show up so did it mannually. Even a third setup in vmware did not show docker in it.

Here is the output:

Bash
    apt-get install zlib1g
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    zlib1g is already the newest version.
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    root@nas:~# ls -al /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 Mar 29 09:29 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1 -> libz.so.1.2.8
    root@nas:~#

Still talking about Docker how do you get the docker plugin to show up via the omv-extra? I had the extra plugin install according to the guide in the website.

Other plugins shows up but no docker plugin I have installed it manually now, but what am I doing wrong that docker does not show up?(ps docker repo is active in the extra setting.)

Hello,

Running the newest version of omv 3.x

And the latest dockerplugin v3.1.8

I have Plex running in Docker but when I start an additional docker lets say Sabnzbd or Sonarr I get the error:

Code
    /usr/bin/python: error while loading shared libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have tried diffrent things but without success and cannot find a fix on Google, Hope someone can help me.