Beiträge von czar1983

Hello guys,

I have strange issue, i have critical data on a disk, and now i cannot access to the disk.
    i have changed nothing everything worked fine but since yesterday i cannot access to the disk.

How i can resolv the issue ? in the server i can see the disk with fdisk -l command

Disk /dev/sdc: 931,5 GiB, 1000204886016 bytes, 1953525168 sectors
    Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
    Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 4096 bytes
    I/O size (minimum/optimal): 4096 bytes / 4096 bytes

root@debian:/media# mount -t ext4 /dev/sdc /media/disk
    mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/s dc,
    missing codepage or helper program, or other error

In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
    dmesg | tail or so.
    root@debian:/media# mount -t ext4 /dev/sdc /dev/disk/by-
    by-id/ by-label/ by-partuuid/ by-uuid/
    root@debian:/media# mount -t ext4 /dev/sdc /dev/disk/by-
    by-id/ by-label/ by-partuuid/ by-uuid/
    root@debian:/media# mount -t ext4 /dev/sdc /dev/disk/by-by-label/Disk1
    mount: mount point /dev/disk/by-by-label/Disk1 does not exist
    root@debian:/media#

please check screenshot :

https://preview.ibb.co/hjMcXS/Screenshot_1.jpg

Thanks for Help

Hello ryecoaaron

So i can installe OMV ISO and continue to use my debian server ?
    Can i continue to connect with putty and for example and installe others services or i cannot if i install OMV ISO ?

I don't know use plugin OMV dor my website i would like install them directly on the server, is it possible ?

I have found how to install OMV on Debian but it's very complicated solution with chroot

EDIT:
    I have just installed OMV ISO directly on my NAS and it's seems working like i want. i can connect with putty i hope i can install Apache nginx etc whithout any issue.

Thanks

Hello Guys,

May be this topic was already created but i would like to try if it was not the case.

My Project is to bluid DIY NAS, and other compenments.

- OWNCLOUD
    - FTP
    - WEB SITE
    - OMV

So i don't want to Install only OMV on my NAS and i would like to know if i can use OMV on Debian. I know there are lot of plugins like for Owncloud but i prefer to use Debian and not dedicated my server to OMV

I have tried to use OMV on Docker container but it's too complicated , like mount drive.
    I'am thinking about intall KVM to run OMV on VM.

If there a solution to install OMV without install OMV ISO on my Debian Server ? i would like to continue to use my server and actually with ISO installation i cannot do

Thanks for help

Sorry for my bad english

Hello Guys,

Sorry for my bad english i'am french.

I hav a question about grabber, i installed OMV on a old computer and i'am not able to find grabber to download newsgroup.

I use actually NewBin pro on my first desktop on Win 7. Somebody know if there is a solution ?

Thanks guys :D