Beiträge von isegals

Wrt transcoding: it should be possible to run this stuff HW accelerated on the SoC's video engine of Rockchip boards or Exynos 5422 ODROIDs but I lost track about the progress being made there...

Thanks, hmm, maybe ODROID HC2 is also good choice, I think I can install 2x2.5 HDD in its case. 2nd hdd connect to USB and use for backups.

Hi! I need some advice
    I have banana pi m1 arm board with 2 x 2.5 hdd attached, main hdd connected to sata port and 2nd to usb2.0 with cheap usb2sata adapter to backup once a week some data from main hdd. HDDs and banana powered by 5.2v MeanWell 5A AC.
    All these staff live in metal case from dead D-link ethernet 16p switch.
    I use one of the first OMV3 build from tkaiser, besides I use ENCFS to auto backup photos and videos to cloud, TRUECRYPT to mount file container with some files, PLEX media server to tranfer media files without transcoding to my home clients, and I plan to use MOTION or XEOMA for 2 IP cam with H264 in future.
    I'm satisfied my NAS, but I need some more juice especcialy for PLEX and want to have 50-60MB/s transfer speed with SMB (now I have 20-35), so I always read with intresting tkaiser's posts, because he is the person who gives the most complete information about using arm board as a NAS. I see that rock64 meets my needs, but I still wait for some more powerful board to transcode video in PLEX, and as I see RockPro64 may be the best choice, but it is not so energy efficient as rock64 and its much bigger. Besides I want to see small case for board and 2 hdds, but there is no such case for rock64 (yes I see post about stackable rock64 transformer, but I don't need 2 board)
    I can't decide whether I should wait further or order rock64 board and make own case to it.

Hi!
    I have problem if I point cache_dir to my sda1 hdd, but if cache_dir point to some folder on system drive all OK.
    I delete cahedir and try to mount, then I have error msg but cache_dir succesfully created.
    Any help?

Zitat

mount -t davfs -o _netdev https://webdav.yandex.ru /hdd/bak/yadisk
    /sbin/mount.davfs: can't open cache directory /hdd/tmp/davfs2

Code
    UUID=affd7b6f-72c0-47ff-be59-d227cc324c86 / ext4 defaults,noatime,nodiratime,commit=600,errors=remount-ro 0 1
    /var/swap none swap sw 0 0
    tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0
    # >>> [openmediavault]
    /dev/disk/by-label/DATA /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DATA ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    # <<< [openmediavault]

Hello, can you help me with uninstallation of Remote mount plugin ver 3.0.10?
    I think that this plugin can mount webdav with davfs2 (as remote share plugin in omv 2.2) but it can't.
    When I installed this plugin it automatically install update to omv 3.0.77 (from 3.0.71).
    I tried to remove this plugin, but plugin still stay in OMV Web GUI in Storage section and Remote Mount now I always have mistake after login to OMV main page

Code
    Error #0: exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'RPC service 'RemoteMount' not found.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:99 Stack trace: #0 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('RemoteMount', 'getList', Array, Array, 1) #1 {main}

and in "Shared Folders"

Code
    Error #0: exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'RPC service 'OmvExtrasOrg' not found.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:99 Stack trace: #0 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('OmvExtrasOrg', 'getSharedFolder...', Array, Array, 1) #1 {main}

apt clean solve mistake "RPC service 'RemoteMount' not found.", but second mistake "RPC service 'OmvExtrasOrg' not found." still exist