Beiträge von y2kdread

Also, this is what I get when I try to re-installed the plugin:

I did all of the rebooting, clearing cache, and what-not. Here are the outputs I get from those commands you listed:

Code
    root@BookNAS:~# cat /etc/default/virtualbox
    # defaults for virtualbox
    # sourced by vboxweb-service on startup

VBOXWEB_USER=vbox
    VBOXWEB_HOST=127.0.0.1

Code
    root@BookNAS:~# ps aux | grep vbox
    root     27332  0.0  0.0   7548   828 pts/0    S+   15:08   0:00 grep vbox

Hi,

I am getting the following error when trying to get into virtual box after installing:

Code
    Error #3003:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/virtualbox)' in /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/virtualbox.inc:126
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/virtualbox.inc(177): VirtualBoxRpc->__call('configGet', Array)
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/virtualbox.inc(177): VirtualBoxRpc->configGet('//services/virt...')
    #2 [internal function]: VirtualBoxRpc->get(NULL)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(265): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(98): OMVRpc::exec('VirtualBox', 'get', NULL)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(44): OMVJsonRpcServer->handle()
    #6 {main}

Any ideas on ways to resolve?

Sorry to be such a pain even more, but is it possible to set something up so that when I use put my torrent files on an external disk drive the Deluge services start up after that drive has been mounted?

I have found that because the files are on the external drives, every time I reboot the server the deluge client wants to re-verify every torrent i have downloaded.

Any easy work arounds?

Zitat von "jhmiller"

If the start command does run the app then it should work as it has been added to the start at boot list, there is a command that will show all items in the list but I can remember it :(

That's no big deal. I tried running the last bits of the install script by hand to try and re-register everything with no luck. The install is pointed towards a /utility folder I created on the root of the system if that makes a difference.

I managed to get everything up and running again, I just decided to do a full rebuild of my system.

I am now able to get the Deluge WebUI to start if I do the following:

Code
    Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
    permitted by applicable law.
    Last login: Fri Mar  1 10:21:56 2013 from 192.168.5.5
    root@BookNAS:~# deluged
    root@BookNAS:~# deluge-web

But, if i exit out of that putty window, the WebUI shuts off. On reboot I also don't get the WebUI auto starting.

Any Ideas?

Zitat von "jhmiller"

I have fixed the issue with SABnzbd and symbolic links, if you reinstall (no need to uninstall as long as your installing to the same dir) you should now get a working SABnzbd.

I'm not to sure what to do with regards Deluce as it should be working, I need more info as to what is happening, if I can't recreate the issue I have no idea on how to fix it.

I will look for some info and get back to you.

I have been walking through the install this morning and found one error so far:

Code
    root@BookNAS:/tmp# wget http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoIPv6.dat.gz
    --2013-02-28 08:55:07--  http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoIPv6.dat.gz
    Resolving geolite.maxmind.com... 174.36.207.186
    Connecting to geolite.maxmind.com|174.36.207.186|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
    2013-02-28 08:55:07 ERROR 403: Forbidden.
    Code
    root@BookNAS:/# ls -l /
    lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root    43 Feb 26 16:01 utility -> /media/2ecf490f-0078-4150-b0f5-e122001f8728

Code
    ls -l /utility
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 43 Feb 26 16:01 /utility -> /media/2ecf490f-0078-4150-b0f5-e122001f8728

Code
    ls -l /etc/init.d/SABnzbd
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 4671 Feb 27 12:12 /etc/init.d/SABnzbd
    Zitat von "jhmiller"

That should not cause any problems, I have tested a few locations including / locations and never had a problem. What is the error your getting?

Is this error only with SABnzbd or do other apps get this error?

So far this is only with SABnzbd (I have installed sickbeard and couchpotato with no problems) and I get the following error:

root@BookNAS:~# /etc/init.d/SABnzbd start
    Starting SABnzbd+ binary newsgrabber:start-stop-daemon: unable to start /utility/SABnzbd/SABnzbd.py (Permission denied)
    failed!

Zitat von "jhmiller"

y2kdread, what folder are you trying to install to, give me the path your trying and I will try it my end.

Also, if it is worth anything, I can manually start the app using "python /utility/SABnzbd/SABnzbd.py" without a problem. This just wouldn't be very good for a long term solution.

Zitat von "jhmiller"

y2kdread, what folder are you trying to install to, give me the path your trying and I will try it my end.

I have a folder named "/utility" that is the root of the system drive, I do have it linked to the location "/media/2ecf490f-0078-4150-b0f5-e122001f8728" so I can store the apps on a RAID drive.

-Y2KDREAD

Whenever I try to install SABnzbd into the non-default directory, the services can not start up and complain about permissions. Does anyone have any ideas?

Edit - Here is the message I get:

root@BookNAS:~# /etc/init.d/SABnzbd start
    Starting SABnzbd+ binary newsgrabber:start-stop-daemon: unable to start /utility/SABnzbd/SABnzbd.py (Permission denied)
    failed!

Zitat von "marche"

This might be a stupid question, but when I run the installer script by SSH, It is asking me for the directory "ID of the destination folder". But I dont know where I will install it, I tried /root and selected 0 ("select") but I get back on the same question, asking me where I want it installed.

It says above to press enter for default, but when I do press enter, I get back to the same asking for ID of destination folder

I am seeing the same thing, I can't for the life of me figure out how to select the folder (or any folder for that matter).