Beiträge von greenvespa

Thanks @votdev for you reply, it's clear that now there's no way to have a working OMV3 with iscsi plugin. My problem still remain: i was trying to install OMV3 with iscsi plugin because i need to access data inside 4 hd (on controller hardware raid 5) that I used as iscsi target with OMV3 until yesterday. What can you suggest me? Is there a way to access again this block with OMV? Thanks!

Thanks @votdev I made a Debian 8 installation and I compile the proftpd package as you suggest. After that I can install OMV3 3.0.99 with kernel 3.16.0-8 and iscsi target openmediavault-iscsitarget plugin 3.1.6

The bad new is that when I enable iscsi destination I got the following error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start 'iscsitarget' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for iscsitarget.service failed. See 'systemctl status iscsitarget.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.

Is still possible to use iscsitarget plugin on OMV3? I've got others machines running the same configuration without problems, but in a new installation I got this error.

I successfully installed OMV 0.4.6 with LDAP plugin 0.4.
    I successfully made a configuration that's working with OSX Server 10.8.2 (i can't see groups but i read that's there's a bug open with number 0000663 http://bugtracker.openmediavault.org/view.php?id=663, any news about that?)
    Using AFP plugin i can successfully authenticate from a Mac using ldap credentials.
    Using SMB/CIFS i CAN'T authenticate from Mac or Windows using ldap credentials. Could someone can explain me if i need to use a different or special SMB/CIFS configuration to get it work with ldap?
    Thanks.