Beiträge von s0n1cm0nk3y

I've installed the eclipse/che docker image as shown in other threads, and set it to run net-host and put a generalized root folder in my typical location. Sadly though, I'm unable to log into the server/ide with the hostip:8080 port. Is there more to the docker image than the eclipse/che container?

I'm a big fan of OMV on my home NAS/Server, but now I'm stuck at installing OMV on a remote dedicated server I'm planning to build into a streamer/plex box. The problem is every time I run the installer for debian stretch, it installs directly onto the larger drive (2TB) which I plan to use for data. As we all know OMV doesn't like to share drives. Is there means to allow OMV to share the drive, or perhaps a "live resize" method?

I'm having trouble selecting my external USB drive I have for backups as a shared device to later use in RSync and Duplicati. I have a 4TB drive that is both active, checking out with smart, and also has a mounted filesystem. The problem I run into is my ability to select it as a device for adding to shared folders. This causes issues as I am unable to select it on nearly every plugin OMV. This is following a fresh install of Erasmus after upgrading the OS drive after some size constraint issues. It worked fine before, but now I'm having issues. My googling and searching hasnt found any answers beyond this one (https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/721) but I'm not using the dietpi software.

I have a 16GB drive for the primary os installation on my OMV NAS. It's been running great other than lately it appears my primary drive is filling up and I am unable to figure out where. Is there a program similar to filelight for OMV? Ive tried ncdu but it seems to point to folders that I believe would make sense to be large. I was under the impression that with OMV running on flash drives that my 16gb SSD would suffice. Any help or guidance would be great for slimming down the bloat and finding the bloat that is causing this issue.

Hello Folks,
    I'm relatively new to docker but not so much to open media vault. I've noticed there are more CLI oriented methods to set up docker but I was curious if there was a guide for setting up things (particularly network and etc) via the OMV webui. My googling has failed me as I can't seem to find a guide/how-to so I have resourced to you guys for some learning. Thank you in advance for your help or guidance.