Beiträge von odinb

Hi!

Running Stoneburner (2.2.3), and want to clean up old Java crud (for security, and just neatness)!

What is needed for OMV, and what can be removed?

What I have is:

Thanks!

//Odin

Everytime I hit "ok" to apply even with the error, I see the AFP share coming up in finder on my mac, but I cannot connect to it.
    Also, the error keeps coming back when I re- enable the AFP share.

I tried disabling-re-enabling many times, no change....

Hi!

Trying to get AFP running for Time Machine on my mac.

After creating the share, when I try to start the AFP service, it throws an error!

The error message is:

And it comes up red in status on the dashboard.
    Rebooting, it will come up green after awhile, but still no AFP connectivity working from my mac.
    Have tried deleting the share, and re-created it with AFP disabled.

What could be the issue?
    Feels like i am missing something simple.

//Odin

It happens all the time if I have multiple tabs open. If I clear the cache, and only have one tab open, it works. After it starts bugging/refreshing, it will do it even if I close all other tabs.

So it cannot handle multiple tabs. Might be related to cache, but i still think it is a bug, since it re-appears as soon as I open multiple tabs, after clearing cache.

This behavior is seen on both OS X and on Linux/Ubuntu.

Seems to not work in Chrome, but both Safari and Firefox is working.

Tried Chrome on both Linux and OS X, and it is not working on either, just constant refreshes of the page.

Is this a bug in the webserver on openmediavault or chrome? I use Chrome as my standard browser, so this is annoying. Cleaning the caches and deleting cookies has not helped so far, and it worked prior to upgrading.

Hi!

Ran the cleanup script: http://forums.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2262
    Rebooted.

Then I upgraded to 0.5 via "omv-release upgrade", and rebooted again.

Now my webGUI is just cyclicly refreshing, and I cannot login.

Here are some printouts:

Have tried rerunning the cleanup script and rebooted, same thing happens.

Have tried rerunning "apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault", and rebooted, same thing happens.

My shares (smb/cifs) are available, and I can as you see, login via ssh.

Any idea on what can fix this? Let me know if you need more printouts.

//Odin

Code
    root@openmediavault:/var/log/apache2# cat openmediavault-webgui_error.log
    [Tue Jan 21 08:12:12 2014] [warn] RSA server certificate is a CA certificate (BasicConstraints: CA == TRUE !?)
    [Tue Jan 21 08:12:12 2014] [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN) `Brodersen' does NOT match server name!?
    [Sun Jan 26 00:37:33 2014] [warn] RSA server certificate is a CA certificate (BasicConstraints: CA == TRUE !?)
    [Sun Jan 26 00:37:33 2014] [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN) `Brodersen' does NOT match server name!?
    [Sun Jan 26 00:37:33 2014] [warn] RSA server certificate is a CA certificate (BasicConstraints: CA == TRUE !?)
    [Sun Jan 26 00:37:33 2014] [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN) `Brodersen' does NOT match server name!?
    root@openmediavault:/var/log/apache2#

Code
    root@openmediavault:/var/log/apache2# cat other_vhosts_access.log

Code
    root@openmediavault:/var/log/apache2# cat access.log
    192.168.1.107 - - [21/Jan/2014:22:25:21 -0600] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 2599 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0"
    192.168.1.107 - - [21/Jan/2014:22:25:22 -0600] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404 548 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0"
    192.168.1.107 - - [21/Jan/2014:22:25:22 -0600] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404 548 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0"
    192.168.1.99 - - [24/Jan/2014:20:14:00 -0600] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 741 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/32.0.1700.77 Safari/537.36"
    192.168.1.99 - - [24/Jan/2014:20:14:01 -0600] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404 548 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/32.0.1700.77 Safari/537.36"

Ok, here we go!

Here you go!

It is the AppleTV3 with 6.0.x, and yes, I have generated the certificates, and have PlexConnect running on another box. It works great!
    Will not run PlexConnect on OMV anymore, since with the certs, both port 80 and 443 is needed.

Now I just want my GUI back on 443 on my OMV NAS...

Ran, as root:
    omv-firstaid
    Chose 2 configure webGUI, followed prompts and chose HTTP and HTTPS, now the GUI works on port 80.

accessing on 443 it still gives me:

It works!
    This is the default web page for this server.
    The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

Hi!

Tried installing PlexConnect per this guide: http://forums.openmediavault.o…&t=2087&hilit=PlexConnect
    But had a problem with the OMV GUI running on port 80. So I went ahead and changed to :443 only, and now I cannot access the OMV GUI!

PlexConnect gives me the following error:

Tried running as root:
    apt-get remove openmediavault-website
    But apt-get stated noting to remove.

Tried running, as root:
    omv-firstaid
    Chose 2 configure webGUI, followed prompts and chose HTTPS only.

Going to where the OMV GUI used to be in the browser, I get:
    "It works!
    This is the default web page for this server.
    The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet."

PlexConnect still believes something is running on port 80 when I try to start it.

The file /etc/apache2/ports.conf contains:

Code
    root@openmediavault:/etc/apache2# cat ports.conf
    NameVirtualHost *:80
    Listen 80
    <IfModule mod_ssl.c>
    NameVirtualHost *:443
    Listen 443
    </IfModule>

The file /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/openmediavault-webgui contains:

So:
    How do I get my OMV-GUI to work again?

Thanks!

Using ssh with -CY gave the following error on my machine:
    "X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0"

Added "AddressFamily inet" and "X11UseLocalhost no" to the "/etc/ssh/sshd_config" file and restarted ssh (sudo /etc/init.d/ssh restart).

Now regular X11 forwarding works, but still not nx.

Hi!

Downloaded and installed the nx server on my OMV, but cannot get it to work.

What I did:

Code
    wget http://web04.nomachine.com/download/4.0/Linux/nomachine_4.0.362_1_amd64.deb
    sudo dpkg -i nomachine_4.0.362_1_amd64.deb
    sudo apt-get install xterm xauth
    sudo usermod -a -G ssh nx
    sudo /usr/NX/bin/nxserver --usercheck brodersen
    sudo service nxserver restart

Everything looks good so far, no errormessages or anything.

Then when I try to connect from my Ubuntu machine, I get: "The server was unable to make the local display available or access to the local display is disabled." after it initially logs in via SSH.
    I also looks like I am not the only one getting this: https://www.nomachine.com/foru…w-to-enable-local-display

Any ideas?