Yacht Alpha v0.0.7 has been Released!
- https://shipwright.yacht.sh a new template builder is released (pre-alpha)
- Yacht is now a PWA and if published with SSL you'll be able to install it on most devices for easy access.
- API Key framework so now applications can interact with Yacht directly (found in user settings when auth is enabled).
- Changed logs and stats to Server Sent Events so websocket support is no longer needed (This may change in the future as I believe it will be needed for container CLI access)
- Redesigned the look of all the main pages
- Support for command, memory limits, and cpu in templates and deployments.
- Better error handling for Projects.
- Issue where ports were defined more than once
- Data in dashboards being off
- Various UI glitches
- Other various fixes (view merge request for a full list)
If you have any issues please be sure to report them and I'll get them fixed https://github.com/selfhostedpro/yacht