Beiträge von XRedShark

OK, thanks. In the past I have used NC on docker, following this tutorial

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

but for other reasons I reinstalled OMV from 0 and was looking for a leaner procedure

ok, try again with the docker

thinking I had lost the array now I reinstalled OMV 3. I correctly recognized the RAID 5 created by OMV 4 and it works perfectly. I write it if it was ever useful to someone

I used OMV 3 without problems on a test system. Then I decided to make the leap from Windows with pool storage to OMV. At the time of downloading the latest release I did not read well that I was a pre-alpha, but a beta and seeing it stable I began to upload the data. until today when I added all my hard drives. I really have the data on the cloud, but the films collected in years, no.

Inviato dal mio VIE-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, I have this error after add 2 disk in my RAID 5 created correctly. After restart I stuck in this error. Can I solve? Excuse for my bad English. On this RAID I have my life, photos, music, and videos of my child. I installed OMV 4.
    Very thank you!

Inviato dal mio VIE-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk