Posts by ThomasOB

I found this: php7.3-fpm sock failed

So I run omv-salt stage run deploy but got a failure at run_state_deploy

After that I run omv-salt deploy run phpfpm and omv-salt deploy sucssessful.

But I hat errors in /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webgui_error.log

Code
    thrown in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/autoloader.inc on line 28" while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.3-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1"
    2020/08/02 14:36:26 [error] 4759#4759: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mb_strtolower() in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/autoloader.inc:28
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: {closure}('OMV\\DataModel\\M...')
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/env.inc(39): spl_autoload_call('OMV\\DataModel\\M...')
    #2 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(24): require_once('/usr/share/php/...')

I installed apt-get install php-mbstring

After that I got an other error in /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webgui_error.log

Code
    #4 {main}
    thrown in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/databasebackend.inc on line 110" while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.3-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1"
    2020/08/02 14:50:57 [error] 7167#7167: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/databasebackend.inc:110
    Stack trace:

So I tryed to install apt-get install php-dom, but it is virtual package provided by:

php7.0-xml 7.0.33-0+deb9u8

php7.3-xml 7.3.19-1~deb10u1

So I installed apt-get install php-xml and I got php7.3-xml

now the nginx starts an the WebUI ist visible but no login possible.

I new errors in /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webgui_error.log

Code
    thrown in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/databasebackend.inc on line 110" while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.3-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1"
    2020/08/02 14:53:35 [error] 7223#7223: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/databasebackend.inc:110
    Stack trace:

I tryed apt-get install php-dom, but it did not fix.

in my despair I start agin with wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/installScript/raw/master/upgrade4to5 | sudo bash got errors and reboot.

So i did it aggin, now with success an got tis list of instuctions:

Code
    Then run:
    apt-get purge openmediavault-omvextrasorg resolvconf
    wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/packages/raw/master/install | bash
    apt-get update
    apt-get dist-upgrade
    omv-salt deploy run nginx
    omv-salt deploy run phpfpm

Now I coud folow them and got the WebUI, it looks fine, exept that I am missing the contend in the Systeminformation in dashboard

Any idea how to fix that

What to do here?

It is not possibel to do anything here. It locks the apt system so I have to reboot an be in the same issue.

This is what I did before:

After going ahead wis teh next steps

apt-get update
    apt-get dist-upgrade

I had to repair

Code
    E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.
    root@omv02:~# dpkg --configure -a

After thar I got the UI an it interacted with me. I was able to select the charset.

But then:

Code
    omv-salt deploy run nginx
    -bash: omv-salt: command not found

any idea?

I did some iterations of the commands and

Code
    omv-salt deploy run phpfpm

missed php7.3-fpm

so I did

Code
    apt-get install php7.3-fpm

nginx but the WebUI gives 500 and says /var/log/nginx/error.log

Code
    2020/08/02 01:35:37 [alert] 7136#7136: *1 open socket #9 left in connection 2
    2020/08/02 01:35:37 [alert] 7136#7136: aborting

And /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webgui_error.log

Code
    2020/08/02 01:41:13 [error] 7362#7362: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mb_strtolower() in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/autoloader.inc:28
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: {closure}('OMV\\DataModel\\M...')
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/env.inc(39): spl_autoload_call('OMV\\DataModel\\M...')
    #2 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(24): require_once('/usr/share/php/...')
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/autoloader.inc on line 28" while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.3-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1"

Hello.

The Images for the Single Board Computers are larger than the size an average 8GB Sd-Carde. I tried it with BananaPi, CubieTruck and Odroid HCx. To write the Images I used Etcher as well as dd.

Here the listing of fdisk after write it to a 8G SD_Card

Code
    thomas@computer:~/Downloads/omv/BananaPi$ sudo fdisk -l /dev/mmcblk0 Festplatte /dev/mmcblk0: 7,3 GiB, 7780433920 Bytes, 15196160 Sektoren
    Einheiten: Sektoren von 1 * 512 = 512 Bytes Sektorgröße (logisch/physikalisch): 512 Bytes / 512 Bytes E/A-Größe (minimal/optimal): 512 Bytes / 512 Bytes
    Festplattenbezeichnungstyp: dos
    Festplattenbezeichner: 0xd2267b65
    Gerät Boot Anfang Ende Sektoren Größe Kn Typ
    /dev/mmcblk0p1 8192 139263 131072 64M 83 Linux
    /dev/mmcblk0p2 139264 2023423 1884160 920M 83 Linux

And here the output of fdisk on a 16GB SD-Card:

It was possible for me to resize the second partition on a 8GB SD-Card and grow the file system to max (7.2GB)

So I like to ask to build the Images al little bit smaller so that they fit to an 8GB SD-Card.

Regards
    Thomas

Hello.

The Images for the Single Board Computers are larger than the size an average 8GB Sd-Carde. I tried it with BananaPi, CubieTruck and Odroid HCx. To write the Images I used Etcher as well as dd.

Here the listing of fdisk after write it to a 8G SD_Card

Code
    thomas@computer:~/Downloads/omv/BananaPi$ sudo fdisk -l /dev/mmcblk0 Festplatte /dev/mmcblk0: 7,3 GiB, 7780433920 Bytes, 15196160 Sektoren
    Einheiten: Sektoren von 1 * 512 = 512 Bytes Sektorgröße (logisch/physikalisch): 512 Bytes / 512 Bytes E/A-Größe (minimal/optimal): 512 Bytes / 512 Bytes
    Festplattenbezeichnungstyp: dos
    Festplattenbezeichner: 0xd2267b65
    Gerät Boot Anfang Ende Sektoren Größe Kn Typ
    /dev/mmcblk0p1 8192 139263 131072 64M 83 Linux
    /dev/mmcblk0p2 139264 2023423 1884160 920M 83 Linux

And here the output of fdisk on a 16GB SD-Card:

It was possible for me to resize the second partition on a 8GB SD-Card and grow the file system to max (7.2GB)

So I like to ask to build the Images al little bit smaller so that they fit to an 8GB SD-Card.

Regards
    Thomas

Yes I did, it dose the last install again.
    I also tried do apt-get remove--purge openmediavault-usbbackup and tried to clean theRepo database (I think I did this ;) )

Do you know a HowTo for areinstall with detailed integration on the data volume? It is a raid 5, Ithink omv uses LVM for this.

Regards Thomas

Hello,

i did the upgrade via omv-release-upgrade.
    It exit with error.
    Here the last lines out of the ssh terminal:

Samba ist running again. I am not shure about the status of the system.

Has enyone an idea what to do.

Regards
    Thomas