Beiträge von jhmiller

Take a look in /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/sensors-f71808a-isa-0a00/
    See if fanspeed-fan1.rrd is there.

Run sh -x /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors again and give me the output.

I am happy to help as it will help others with the same senors.

What is in this file /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/collectd.d/fan

Run cat /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/collectd.d/fan

The file will only be there if you have cpu fan activated on the plugin page, if it is still not there please run the debug command again.

Until a new package is released you will need to run the update commands, this is to avoid releasing a bad package.

I have just updated the script as it was looking for temp1.rrd file but your sensor is using the temp2.rrd, that was the cause of the wrong numbers graph issue (i think)

Try disabling the cpu temp, save and apply then re-enable it. Check the graph after refreshing the webui.
    If you still see sad faces try the refresh button on the graph tab.

Another idea is too first check that the file /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/collectd.d/sensors is there and that the file /etc/collectd/collectd.conf has the line LoadPlugin sensors near the bottom.
    Check /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph you should see (near the bottom)
    rrdtool graph ${IMGDIR}/sensors-hour.png --start ..... DEF:cpupavg=${DATA}/sensors-YOUR SENSOR HERE/temperature-temp1.rrd .........................
    If both are correct try doing

service collectd restart
    /usr/sbin/omv-mkgraph

I think that its due to the first graph that was showing, maybe try deleting the old .rrd files rm /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/sensors-f71808a*/*.rrd
    There maybe a command to reset the rrd cache but ATM i do not know what it is.

You should run sensors-detect after that.

Have a look at /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/collectd.d/fan this is the file that creates the fan graph, post it if you would like me to take a look at it.

There was a typo when i added the cpu section so that has now been fixed. The cpu fan should still have shown the graph though.

You can re-run the update commands again to get the latest script to see if it fixes your issue. Before you do that try refreshing the OMV webui and click the refresh button on the cpu fan tab to see if it does show the graph.

Your sensor is not in the list, i have added it now so you should run

Code
    rm /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors
    wget -O /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/openmediavault-sensors/master/usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors
    chmod +x /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors
    /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors

to install the latest version of the script.

You are running OMV2 so the wget line should be wget -O /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/openmediavault-sensors/2.x/usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors

Run all commands again substituting the above line.

@epicfail

Try getting the latest main script

Code
    rm /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors
    wget -O /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/openmediavault-sensors/master/usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors
    chmod +x /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors
    /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors

If you still have issues run sh -x /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/sensors and let me take a look at the output

@DJ-AS Are you running OMV2 or OMV3?
    Try above to update the main script and if you still have problems run the debug command and let me see the output.

The sabnzbd user is a system user so it will not show up under the users tab.
    You might have used a very old version of the plugin that used a normal user.

I have made the changes for the new version and just need to get it into a package