Beiträge von gett

Hi,
    Usually, in Debian installation, if you don't give a pass for root user, you can create another user and issue root cmds with sudo. When installing OMV, I give a pass to root user, but want to delete it, for security reasons. It is possible? And how to create another user which will have root privileges with sudo only?

Another problem
    I add calibre-web to my older nextcloud-mariadb-letsencrypt yml file and receive errors

Code
    ERROR: for letsencrypt  Cannot create container for service letsencrypt: Conflict. The container name "/letsencrypt" is already in use by container "9c62da18f85            82c75b404076fa0a96c5e9e396e95a1e60fb27ac3be79dc15b4d9". You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.

ERROR: for mariadb  Cannot create container for service mariadb: Conflict. The container name "/nextclouddb" is already in use by container "762a3e86610d2c8bb8d            4145fd4aed8fd678b4b7cebf935f985b88e3b1a14e0c7". You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.
    ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

why don't you just add calibre to your existing docker-compose.yml? Then it's automatically joined in the network.

Thank you for answer.

That is OK for images from linuxserver.io. But I docker-compose.yml from developer (seafile) which is not from linuxserver and want to add to my letsencrypt network.

After a generous help of this community :thumbup: I managed to install letsencrypt and working nextcloud and airsonic containers. I'm using docker compose for it. For future installs, what line I have to include in yml file to join new containers to letsencrypt network? For example, if letsencrypt network ID is "23b23jb23j4v2hj34vhj2v3hjv23hj421jh44j23" what line I have to insert in calibre web docker-compose.yml:

I install airsonic in docker. Receiving 502 Bad Gateway error. I am trying to use reverse proxy and letsencrypt to access airsonic from internet. Any help, please?

This is my airsonic.subfolder.conf, which, I'm sure, is wrong

And my docker configuration

What is your opinion about backup strategies and software? I like idea of 3-2-1 backup. (Thanks macom for the link) I have one 4 TB fixed drive, one 4 TB USB drive for save backups and lot of free space on OneDrive for Business. About software, I think about Duplicati, but I read some bad thing about it. Other options is rsync. Any ideas for robust and stable backup software? Or better backup strategy?

New problem:

after

sudo docker-compose up -d

I receive error

ERROR: for nextcloud Cannot start service nextcloud: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint nextcloud (26f5d205bceee9057b87724716c00a94a68c489fcda224810001c0046d7bad38): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:445: bind: address already in use
    ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

Port 443 is forwarded to 445

EDIT> I try with port 443 forwarded to 444, same error

Sorry for noob question

My appdata is in

/sharedfolders/appdata$

on disk

/dev/sdb1

disk is labeled

omvdisk1

what I have to chage here:

- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-disk1/appdata/nextcloud/config:/config #/srv/dev-disk-by-label-disk1 needs to be adjusted

- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-disk1/appdata/nextcloud/data:/data #/srv/dev-disk-by-label-disk1 needs to be adjusted

I am sorry if this is wrong thread.
    I'm trying to install DuckDNS, letsencrypt and nextcloud using technodad videos. Problem is, DuckDNS do not work reliable. Sometimes it refresh address, sometimes don't. On the other hand, on my second system, pure Debian 9 all works flawlessly. So, I am looking for a way to install DuskDNS via CLI (not docker) and connect with my docker containers. Any help, please?