Posts by hari-bo

I've got an plexpas account but how do i change the plex server with the paid version, i dont get it.
    Where do i get the .deb file from and how do i change/reinstall this over the standard version?

I've installed headphones with the plugin and changes the permissions on the folder CHMOD 0777 and owner headphones so there's not an permissions issue.
    The installation went succesfull, but when changing the repository and branch i revieve the following error when apply settings.

error

Code
    Failed to execute command 'sudo omv-mkconf headphones 2>&1': Unknown script, /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/headphones not found.

details

Code
    Error #4000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'sudo omv-mkconf headphones 2>&1': Unknown script, /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/headphones not found.' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/headphones.inc:62 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(178): OMVModuleHeadphones->applyConfig() #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(253): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array) #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array) #7 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1) #8 {main}
    Quote from "jhmiller"

No an issue on my system, do you use alphanumeric user names and passwords? SSL?
    What permissions have you set Folder CHMOD and File CHMOD in couchpotato's general setting page? I use 0775 for both.
    Check the permissions in /home/couchpotato/.couchpotato and sub folders

First i've got Couchpotato working using no login, but after the reboot of my server the whole config is backup to default.
    Permissions on the couchpotato folder:
    Group: users
    Owner: couchpotato
    CHMOD 0755

and .couchpotato:
    Group: root
    Owner: couchpotato
    CHMOD 0775

Quote from "Scorpion54"

I had this issue and it was for some reason the Username and password you set when you setup couchpotato. If you find the config file in couchpotato and look for the username and password you used and remove them then it works but you then have the problem of no login page, but it allows you to use it.

I've reproduces the same when I use credentials it's broken, but when using no credentials at all Couchpotato works fine but it's open for everyone.

When opening the plugin menu from the webgui i recieve an error:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-snapraid 2>&1': E: Could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable) E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), is another process using it?

I've tried an apt-clean and reboot but no solution, how can i fix this?

I've installed Owncloud and created an folder wich will be used for the data, but where can i set permissions? Because after the installation i can log in with every user that is created in OMV, i can change user/password in Owncloud but that does effect the OMV user.
    Where can i set which user can use Owncloud an don't.

Quote from "jhmiller"

Its getting to me now :( I try it on my VM and it works, I install the plugin on my main machine and it errors.

I am re-working it now just for Couchpotato at the moment as a base for the others, once I have it done I will update the main branch so that an update can be made.

That would be great, but is it possible when upgrading not to reset your current settings.

Quote from "jhmiller"

I have changed the way SABnzbd starts up as it can think other python apps (sickbeard/Couchpotato etc) are SABnzbd and so it would not start (reports, already running) changed also the section that tells it to remember if it enabled or not.
    You should see the updates when ryecoaaron does his stuff.

Sorry again about these issues.

Miller

No problem, thanks for the quick fix! Yesterday i've installed the new Headphones plugin, but when enable this plugin an error occurs from the webgui.

Quote from "ryecoaaron"

sabnzbd, couchpotato, sickbeard plugins have been updated and should start after reboot now.

I've reinstalled openmediavault-sabnzbd 0.5.1 but rebooting still won't start sabnzbd automatically, i've rescanned for updates but none found.
    Manually staring works service sabnzbd start.

Quote from "jhmiller"

I have made the changes to the packages so that is does remember if the plugin is required at boot. You can either wait until the plugin update is released or manually force it to start at boot

Code
    update-rc.d PLUGIN defaults

Remember, it will still start at boot even if you disable it in the plugin page.

I will wait for an update, then i can remove the applications with the script and install the applications with the plugins from the webgui.

Quote from "jhmiller"

Yes

You guys have asked for plugins for apps in the script so ryecoaaron has been making some, I have been testing the sickbeard plugin on my main machine and its working good.

I've deleted all the installed application with omv.sh script. Then i've installed SABnzbd, Sickbear, Couchpotato with the from the plugin location in the webgui, the installation succeeds all applications working fine. But after an reboot the application wont start, i've to disable en enable to get this working.