Beiträge von Math.

I tried to pull an image from the shell and it said "unauthorized: incorrect username or password". I can't recall I had to use an account to login to be able to pull an image, it's been a while since I've set it up, but I decided to create one. I'm now able to pull images again.

Edit:

Nevermind, I see what happened. I did close my account a time ago, because I thought I didn't need it anymore, not knowing I still needed it to pull images...

/facepalm

Not sure what's going wrong, but I'm getting this error when I try to pull an image. Tried some other images, but getting the same error.

Hope someone can help me out.

As expected it had to do with my router. Apparently I had to change the WAN Interface from ADSL to VDSL.

So I'm finally able to create a certificate now, also nginx seems to be working fine. It's show me the "Welcome to our server" message. But after changing the nextcloud.subdomain.conf and the config.php in my Nextcloud installation folder I'm getting an Unable to connect message instead.

Zitat von KM0201

My main reason for posting.. if I'm looking at that picture of your router settings correctly, your ports are backwards. 80 should be triggered, and 90 should be the forwarded port....

Tried to reverse it, but no luck. I'm getting the same error.

Zitat von Morlan

Make sure you used the newer videos by @TechnoDadLife duckdns letsencrypt
    You just have to add a valid email address of yours. No connection to duckdns necessary.

Also you can read through this threat, which deals with similar problems: https://forum.openmediavault.o…nfigure-Remote-Nextcloud/

Thnx, will have a look!

So, I've successfully installed Nextcloud on OMV using a RPi, thanks to TechnoDadLife's videos on YouTube!

Now, I'd like to access my Nextcloud server securely from outside of my home network and was following another guide from TechnoDadLife, but I'm getting stuck on creating a letsencrypt certificate.
    I'm getting this error:

Code
    Unable to register an account with ACME server                                                                     
    ERROR: Cert does not exist! Please see the validation error above. The issue may be due to incorrect dns or port forwarding settings. Please fix your settings and recreate the container

So, I guess it has to do with the port forwarding in my router, I'm not completely sure how to do this. I don't see an external/internal port option. Also, do I have to add my WAN IP Address to it as well? I have a ZyXEL VMG8324-B10A router (see image below)

The guide focuses on creating a DNS at duckdns.org and in the letsencrypt container I have to add my email address I used to sign up for duckdns.org, but I didn't sign up with an email address, I used GitHub instead. So, what value should I put in there as EMAIL?
    Also, is it possible to use a subdomain to my own domain instead?

So, I thought it had to do with my power supply, since I was also getting an under voltage warning with my other RPi using LibreELEC. Bought two new adapters with a better voltage, had no under voltage warning anymore on my RPi with LibreELEC. Used the same adapter for my RPi with OMV and repeated all steps again for installing Nextcloud, but it didn't make any difference. I still had a 504 Gateway Time-out error...

This time I just waited a bit after the 504 Gateway Time-out error and re-entered my IP-Address again and it was fully working!

So, even tho I had this Time-out error, I've learned to just give it a moment before trying again.

I assume you want to connect to a SMB/CIFS share on Windows. Windows uses the username and password of the user which is currently logged in for connecting to an SMB share. If this is identical to the OMV user for a share you can access it without asking for any password. Normally this is the desired behavior.
    You have simply to configure a different password in OMV. Then you will be asked for a password.

I don´t know if there is a possibility to configure SMB to ask for the same password as used in Windows.

Ahhh, it finally starts to make sense now. In Windows I had the same username and password.
    I changed my password for the username on my server and now it's asking for a password. Thnx!

How do I make a password protected share for Windows?

When the owner of the folder/files is different than my Windows username it simply says I cannot access it, but when the share is changed to same username as I have in Windows I can just access it without using any password.
    How can I make it so that it will ask for a password regardless of my username?

Did a whole fresh new OMV installation and followed the guide step by step again, now with the TZ added in both containers, but sadly I'm still getting a 504 Gateway Timeout. When trying to create an admin account again it says username already exist. So I guess it created something, but then it got timed out...

[edit:]
    Ok, this is really weird. For some reason it's not asking me to create an admin account again.
    When trying to log-in it takes a min. or so, then I get a Gateway Timeout again, but the URL location has actually changed to /index.php/apps/files/.

I assume it's installed correctly, but I just get stuck on this Gateway Timeout message. Not sure how to fix this.

I've been trying to set-up Nextcloud via Docker on my RPi for a few days now. I've been following the installation guide from @TechnoDadLife - Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, Openmediavault. I had to change a few things with the Docker installation so it would work for my RPi. For example, I had to use lsioarmhf/mariadb and lsioarmhf/nextcloud instead of linux/mariadb, linux/nextcloud. And I still have to figure out how to work with sharedfolders on my Luks encrypted drive. But other than that it seemed to work. At least, that's what I thought...

Nextcloud seems to be running fine, but when I try to create an Admin account I get a 504 Gateway Time-out Error. When I retry this I get all different kinds of errors, like the one below.

I've repeated the steps several times and at one point it was actually working, but I messed it up again after a reboot, because of my Luks encryption. I've tried it again a few more times, but I kept getting the 504 Gateway Time-Out error.

I found out it had to do with nginx and followed this guide to change the max execution time limit, but that didn't help.

Any suggestions how to fix this? Or maybe my RPi isn't capable of running this?