Beiträge von drakestraid

Having an issue getting ZFS to work properly.

I set up my ZFS pool and have made shares on it, it appears to work. However, when I reboot the NAS the ZFS pool is not listed and zpool status shows no pools in CLI.

I've tried to make sure it is mounting as /dev/disk/by-id and I've regenerated the zpool.cache, but it still unmounts after every boot.

When I manually import it then run zpool status this appears

It seems fine after that.

Disks are attached over an AIC LSI HBA going to an external disk enclosure if it matters.

Whenever I try to load the ZFS plugin and create arrays I get this error when I open the "tab" in the sidebar:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; zfs list -H -t snapshot -o name,used,refer 2>&1' with exit code '1': The ZFS modules are not loaded. Try running '/sbin/modprobe zfs' as root to load them.

When I run the command it says I get this:

Code
    modprobe: FATAL: Module zfs not found in directory /lib/modules/4.16.0-0.bpo.2-amd64

Any help? Running OMV 4.1.8.2-1.

Whenever I try to enable the CUPS plugin I get the following error:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-cups 'enableSharing' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/sbin/omv-cups", line 305, in <module> apg = OMVCups() File "/usr/sbin/omv-cups", line 73, in __init__ self.conn = cups.Connection() RuntimeError: failed to connect to server

Any help? OMV is version 4.1.8.2-1 (Arrakis) with OMV-extras 4.1.9 if it helps.