Posts by nitpwn

sorry, your share is correct and df show correct use & available space, so I do not know why is show incorrect on windows, perhaps must be to quota related, but I not sure.

Thanks, I had to backup then delete the data from the share and then reuploaded it (over SMB), it's working now displaying the correct used space in both quota and windows.
    Perhaps I should file an issue on bugtracker if there is any :s

simply, do not share root filesystem

eg: you can share /srv/yourdisk/Video and free space is show correctly

you can't share /srv/yourdisk because free space error that you can see ( and because you use space on "/" so you can easy frozen your install).

I have not shared the root fs.
    Is there any way to to fix this? Or do I have to manually copy and reupload the files to the shared folders?

Hi,

I have a problem where the "Used capacity" displays incorrect or 0 value (also on SMB), but there are GBs of files in the shared folder.
    The edit quota also displays:

NameUsed capacityQuotaUnit
    sharedfolder1

--

GiB

The corresponding samba shares displays 0 used space too.
    This happened after few updates, before that the displayed values were correct.
    Rebooting did not help.

How to fix this?

Hi,
    I have a problem setting up my Duplicati container, I've a sharedfolder that permissions are assigned to the group "office" (so the owner is root, the group is "office" and others has no access).
    In Duplicati I can't access the sahredfolder because of permissions, I've tried adding the 'docker' user to the permissions of the sharedfolder, but it did not work.
    Also there is an other sharedfolder with a different group that I would like to add to this container.

How to fix this, so that my container has access to these sharedfolders?

---EDIT---
    Fixed by assigning root PUID and PGID to the container.

No sir, there is a router.
    I didn't fill the parent value when creating the macvlan adapter, now I've entered the interface name that's connected to the router and it works! :)

With that aside, is it possible to broadcast the "Bridge" ip addresses (172.17.0.0/16) to the local (192.168.1.0/24) network, so I could reach the docker container by the 172.17.0.x ip address from a remote machine on the network?

Hello!

I'm trying to make my docker containers run with an IP on the local network (192.168..etc) but no success.
    When I set it to "Host" or "Bridge" adapter, the container is using the OMV hosts IP.
    I also tried setting up a macvlan network but it did not work.

Any suggestions? :(