Beiträge von bart70

on one NAS, yes portainer is still there but not on the one i've done the part 1

I read the guide, but true , i didn't read the 44 pages of this topic ... i'm bad in english, so it's a bit hard for me , take ages ... should i read this 44 pages ?

Hi

I've updated my OMV and now, there is the new plugin.
    I've done the part 1 of the guide here : Guide: Using the new docker plugin

but i'm stuck on part 2. I don't find the "stack" button ... and i think i didn't use stacks, just containers ... I'm a bit noob with docker, but it was easy for my to make my few needs to work...
    I see my containers in services>compose>stats , nothing about others containers, i see only the started one .
    Thanks a lot for your help, i have 2 nas updated and i can't use my containers anymore :(

Hi,

I got 2 NAS , with almost the same setup. They are on OMV6.

They got 1 SSD where i installed omv and some SATA HDD in merge FS. As far i can't put my plex data base ()sqlite3 problem) on my mergeFS, i'd like to use the SSD.

On both systems, the SSD aren't visible.

My screenshots are from the same NAS, The SSD i'd like to use is the sdc :

i've tryed to mount it but omv doesn't see it :/

i've tryed to create a file system, it's the same.

Thanks for the help

well, i need portainer to use docker (i'm really bad with CLI)

when i try to reinstall it, it failed (i removed and reinstalled) :

Thank you to consider my problem.

I've tryed to do it.

At the end off the reinstallation i have :

Code
    Successfully installed docker.

>>> *************** Error ***************
    communication failure
    <<< *************************************

>>> *************** Error ***************

<<< *************************************

and then i've lost Web GUI and SSH. ping is ok

after reboot : Web Gui is back few seconds , then .. .off
    docker is started, my container too, no trace of portainer.
    I stoped the container and reboot

then SSH and WebGUI are ok... so it's my container (again, i've got another post about that already, i go to fix it)

well, your solution works, i guess, thanks !!

Hi

Docker doesn't want to start after i did apt-get update  and apt-get upgrade. I launched them because i had some network issues , i wanted to test if my NAS reach internet (i fixed it with omv-firstaid)

Now , docker don't start ...

Command journalctl -eu docker

give :

Thanks for the help

Hi,

I update my OMV 4 to 5.

All is allmost ok, i remake my mergeFS "dataFS" but now, i have to get back my shared folder and finaly SMB...

When i go in the "shared folder" menu, i got all my old shared folders with N/A as device, so i try to edit it and then , i just have an error message Failed to execute XPath query '//system/fstab/mntent[uuid='ae19cb1d-79e5-444d-a625-9edbb842781c']'.
    and in the next screen, in the red part, i can't write back the name of the shared folder. (see screenshot)

i can't delete them neither probably because they are in use (i can't do anything in samba neither)

thanks for the help

on github someone just told me to put ENABLE_FW = false and it's work, because i don't have any firewall anymore.
    That's ok for me so far

Thank you very much for all the help, we can consider this as closed

thanks for all your answers and the time you spend to try to help me.

I don't understand what you say with " to switch in the OMV UI which IP-tables docker is using and try if this works or" i don't have anything in OMV UI about IP-tables or firewall or i don't find them

I'm looking on Github to try to find a help ...

I've find some infos in the container image :

the thing i don't understand is port 22 (SSH), 80 (web interface) are ok , but not the 9000 (portainer) but in the conf and log , they are the same ... I continue to search, if i find, i'll post here in case someone have the same problem ;)

and the end :