Beiträge von bart70

i've found this on another topic and tried :

Code
    cat /proc/mdstat
    Personalities : [linear] [multipath] [raid0] [raid1] [raid6] [raid5] [raid4] [raid10]
    md0 : inactive sda[0] sdh[5](S) sdg[4] sdf[3] sde[2] sdc[1]
          23441325072 blocks super 1.2

and i've launched

seems my raid is still there .. .but inactive. how can i active it back ?
    i got an error on the sdb2 ?

Thanks

Hi,

I rebooted my NAS, and ... i've lost my RAID . It was a linear one. All my disks seems ok. My filesystem still exist but can't found the raid .. .When i go in the RAID management section, i try to create a new one ... I can't because it don't find any hard drive ... Any chance to get back my data and raid (i've got a backup but i hope to not use it...)

Thanks a lot for the help, i'm totally lost :(

i stopped openvpn : weird, i got 2 interfaces for the openvpn ... 1 can be stopped with service openvpn stop and the other (tun0 , interface i use) ctrl+c because i'm not able to launch at boot

and it's updating, thanks, you helped me much !

now,i'll try to install plex server ;)

tried the wget : fail ... can't connect :/

Code
    --2018-10-13 09:00:21--  http://omv-extras.org/install
    Résolution de omv-extras.org (omv-extras.org)… 178.63.91.237
    Connexion à omv-extras.org (omv-extras.org)|178.63.91.237|:80… échec : Aucun chemin d'accès pour atteindre l'hôte cible.

Hi,

I'm new to omv, a bit new to linux too.

I've got 2 OMV servers (i plan to make a backup NAS)

On both, i can't update,i've tryed on web gui, and with omv-firstaid, and apt-get update /upgrade ... that's fail.

when i launch clean pat in firstaid, i got this answer

i'd like to test a plex server (i got few issues on my libreelec rpi3 that i can't fix, so i'll try another media player..)

Thanks for the help

i've worked on the live cd for a while (pb with my old usb key, adsl is slow to DL iso etc) ... and i saw your answer

wipefs -af /dev/sda worked 100% !!!!

Thank you very much for the help, i'll continue my install

Hi,

I have 2 disks (on 7) i can't clean in rapid mode.
    It's a new install of OMV
    I use the web interface.

The error message is :

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; blockdev --rereadpt '/dev/sda' 2>&1' with exit code '1': blockdev: ioctl error on BLKRRPART : Device or resource busy

the mount commande show it's not mounted or something

Thanks for your help, i've tryed to search on the forum, but i didn't found the solution, sry if it's already exist.

Have you unmounted the disks and removed the paths in vb before exporting the config?

Thanks for the answer .nop, i didn't know i had to do that ... and i don't know how to do that, i use Virtual Machine on my XPenology, i've just stoped the VM and clicked on the "export" button in the menu ... i check how to do and i'll let you know if it works.

Hi,

I've installed the last omv, with the virtualbox plugin (v 5.2.18_debian).
    It's seems to work. But when i try to import my VM (as a .OVA file) from my old xpenology, i have an error and i dont understand the message (i've pasted only the end, the forum don't allow me to copy all the error message):

Thanks for your help, i have no idea what to do, and i didn't find any answer with the "VirtualBox error: rc=0x80070057"