Beiträge von integros

My renegade is running armbian.

I never questioned that armbian normally supports all these things. All I am saying is that on the Ondroid HC1 I can't chroot sftp.

Therefore I installed the minimal Ubuntu image from Hardkernel, made all the necessary changes via cli, manually moved the system to the ssd (SD-Card is still required for the boot process) and I am still able to chroot an sftp user.

This has nothing to do with the device. The plugin uses the same ssh package that you ssh into the system with. I just tried it on a fresh install and an arm board (renegade) and it works fine. Not sure why your setup isn't working. What filesystem is the data drive?

I am sorry to bother you, because I absolutely appreciate what you guys are doing.

But I've installed the minimal ubuntu image provided by hardkernel and within a few minutes I was able to create a chroot'ed sftp access for a new user (similar to the chroot on the RPi3 or Mac Mini). Guess it's an armbian Issue and I guess I need to bother the guys on the armbian forum.

Thank you for your answer. Did the following (via webinterface)

- flashed the new image
    - mounted the ssd
    - created a user (sftpuser - sftp-access, users)
    - created a share on the ssd (chroot - drwxrwsrwx+ 2 root root 4.0K Sep 13 05:13 chroot) - it is listed in /sharedfolders

- checked the access list (sftp-setting) and everything is ok/enabled - AllowGroups is disabled

But when I try to sftp now, I get the error:

debug1: Authentication succeeded (password).
    Authenticated to 192.168.1.16 ([192.168.1.16]:222).
    debug2: fd 6 setting O_NONBLOCK
    debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
    debug2: channel 0: send open
    debug1: Requesting no-more-sessions@openssh.com
    debug1: Entering interactive session.
    debug1: pledge: network
    packet_write_wait: Connection to 192.168.1.16 port 222: Broken pipe

Hi,

first of all thank you for all the great work. Recently I purchased an Ondroid HC1 and attached a SSD. It boots from the SD, but when I try to create via SFTP-Plugin a Share on the SSD and create an sftp only user the connection closes.

There is also no log because there is a problem with the plugin.

Should chroot work with the plugin if the share isn't on the system partition ( system partition on sd card, share on ssd) or do I need to manually set it up and use bind?

Thanks you.