Beiträge von timbatao

Ok
    So what i did is to flash new sd, and fallowed the steps from Techno Dad
    I noticed where it starts do missmatch all the flow.
    Its all starting with:

Code
    apt-get update

Code
    dpkg --configure -a

After this command should enter again

Code
    apt-get update

After entering this should pop up table , but it never pops up (attaching table from video )
    So from this point everything starts ......

cleaned everything again, the outcome of
    dpkg -l | grep openm :

Code
    root@raspberrypi:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  openmediavault                      4.1.11                         all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-flashmemory          4.1                            all          folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-keyring              1.0                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-netatalk             4.0.7-1                        all          OpenMediaVault netatalk (AppleTalk Protocol Suite) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg         4.1.11                         all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-shellinabox          3.4                            all          Web-based SSH client.

ok,

i am glad someone else is joined this conversation, i feel much better then i am not alone in this kind a situation :) makes me think i am not so stupid :DD
    How ever after all the tries yesturday i tried to install docker and it started show same errors...
    i fallowed all the steps again ( this time i tried to understand what i am doing ) managed to delete docker from the list ,and stoped with command :

Code
    journalctl -n20 -u docker.service

Started to show errors again in command line and it kind a stopped to allow me enter any commands
    The outcome:

ok it was my mistake i forgot i was disabled docker in extras ,
    Now outcome:

hmmmm outcome :

Code
    root@raspberrypi:/# apt-get install docker-ce
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    Package docker-ce is not available, but is referred to by another package.
    This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
    is only available from another source

E: Package 'docker-ce' has no installation candidate

Ok, that is done, the outcome is :

Should i now enable docker in browser control panel, OMV-Extras?
    and install plugin in ?

finally docker gone :)

Code
    root@raspberrypi:/# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  openmediavault                      4.1.11                         all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-flashmemory          4.1                            all          folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-keyring              1.0                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-netatalk             4.0.7-1                        all          OpenMediaVault netatalk (AppleTalk Protocol Suite) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-shellinabox          3.4                            all          Web-based SSH client.
    root@raspberrypi:/#
    Code
    root@raspberrypi:/# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ic  openmediavault-docker-gui           4.0.1                          all          OpenMediaVault plugin for Docker
    root@raspberrypi:/#
    Code
    ic  openmediavault-docker-gui           4.0.1                          all          OpenMediaVault plugin for Docker
    iF  openmediavault-omvextrasorg         4.1.11                         all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault

second part

apt-get purge openmediavault-docker-gui

wget -O - http://omv-extras.org/install | bash

Outcomes:
    Like You said first command failed
    And i just wanted to THANK YOU for helping out, i was looking for solutions for ages, and i am just beginner so it bit hard to understand everything

[*]

[/list]