Posts by darkopi

I was trying with that but without succes:

sysctl -w net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1

What can I more try to fix this?

Wireguard (vpn) between server and my android phone work ok, but without access to another devices on lan I will not by happy 🙁

I can access to NAS where is wireguard server installed and I can access services and shares on that NAS but I want to have access to another servers and devices on my LAN.

version: "2.1"

services:

wireguard:

image: ghcr.io/linuxserver/wireguard

container_name: wireguard

cap_add:

- NET_ADMIN

- SYS_MODULE

environment:

- PUID=1000

- PGID=100

- TZ=Europe/Zagreb

- SERVERURL= my public IP

- SERVERPORT=51820

- PEERS=1

- PEERDNS=auto

- INTERNAL_SUBNET=10.13.13.0

volumes:

- /docker/wireguard/config:/config

- /docker/wireguard/modules:/lib/modules

ports:

- 51820:51820/udp

sysctls:

- net.ipv4.conf.all.src_valid_mark=1

restart: unless-stopped

Peer1 conf:

[Interface]

Address = 10.13.13.2/32

DNS = 10.13.13.1

[Peer]

AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0

Endpoint = myip:51820

Wg0 conf:

[Interface]

Address = 10.13.13.1

ListenPort = 51820

PostUp = iptables -A FORWARD -i %i -j ACCEPT; iptables -A FORWARD -o %i -j ACCEPT; iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE

PostDown = iptables -D FORWARD -i %i -j ACCEPT; iptables -D FORWARD -o %i -j ACCEPT; iptables -t nat -D POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE

[Peer]

# peer1AllowedIPs = 10.13.13.2/32

I managed to install and configure the wireguard but i only have access to the server where the wireguard is installed and its services. What should I do to see other devices in the lan?

How can I setup rsync over ssh between two (local and remote) omv5 servers?

How to do this in "safe way"?

Can I use rsync daemon mode over ssh?

After moving OS from SD card to SSD i have this problem so I need help.

In openmediavault I can not save any changes...error is:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run --no-color avahi 2>&1' with exit code '100': ERROR: The state 'avahi' does not exist

I have Odroid XU4 on Cloudshell2...

Before moving OS to SSD I did not have this problem.

After latest update "fix" wont work.

EDIT:

To fix the problem again , in armbian-truncate-logs the first line should be replaced with `#!/bin/bash` and the error disappears.

I cant find what is wrong.

Only solution for now is disabling notification but this is not option that I want.

This is armbin-ramlog

I get the same mail from Cron Daemon every 15 minutes : "/usr/lib/armbian/armbian-truncate-logs: 18: /etc/default/armbian-ramlog: Syntax error: "(" unexpected"

How to fix it?

Something is very, very strange to me. Even the hd-idle doesn't seem to work properly. I set the disc to go to spindown after 5 minutes and the disc did not go to spindown. I later checked the log and in the log it was written that the disk was in spindown. He certainly wasn't because I heard him spin. Now I have run your script and the disk has been in spindown for half an hour and is not spinning. I'm not sure what this is about. It doesn’t seem to be any program that prevents the disk from going into spindown but it’s something else.