Beiträge von Amika

sorry it took me a while to get back here, as i'm a noob when come to linux system, did a bit of digging and found out that the syslog.1, daemon.log.1 and a few of the clamav-xxxxx.log has eat up till over 60gb of space, managed to delete most of them off my boot drive but am still unable to login as admin.. .

Code
    root@KK-NAS-02:~# df -h
    Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    udev            973M     0  973M   0% /dev
    tmpfs           199M  3.4M  196M   2% /run
    /dev/sda1        71G  7.6G   60G  12% /
    tmpfs           993M     0  993M   0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs           5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
    tmpfs           993M     0  993M   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
    tmpfs           993M     0  993M   0% /tmp
    /dev/sdb1       1.8T  482G  1.4T  27% /srv/dev-disk-by-label-2TB

hi,

my openmediavault has been stucked in the admin or any other users web login gui, eventhough you have keyin the correct password it will just jump back to the login screen again. it was working fine before the covid-19 lockdown and since lockdown i wasn't able to check in on it till recently when our lockdown are partially lefted. i'm pretty sure my version is 4.xxx.

the nas is still working as i can see it is still receiving backup data from our primary QNAP NAS daily. just that i can't login as admin to check on the status of this openmediavault. do i really need to reinstall the whole nas again or is there any other method to solve this problem?

regards,

hello everyone,

this is my first post here in this forum, am having problem with my OMV, was trying to install some new plugins and it kept on giving me this error code.

Code
    >>> *************** Error ***************
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-diskstats 2>&1' with exit code '100': E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.
    <<< *************************************