Posts by kdmiller45

I just installed a fresh copy of openmediavault and the password and login given at the end one or both are wrong

default login is : admin and password is openmediavault')', I have also tried it without the ')' at the end as some googled articles showed and and still unable to login in to start the config

Keith

I have the most current verion installed however I can not see the share on the home network.

What config file or information to you need from me to assist, is there a check list of services that must be installed to see the sharees on a WIndows, Linux and MAC network

The firewall is turned off and these services installed and active

Thank you very much for the help, I swapped drives and now see the drive and created the share, you are now helping me with the next issue in Networking :)

I went to the video list and watch the one on Install of openmediavault, then went to the openmediaextra's site downloaded the omv-extras.org/openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4.deb when I tried to install it I got this error

Ok that worked during install got a number of errors and now when I try to use Docker I get this

see attachment for more detail

Files

I went to the video list and watch the one on Install of openmediavault, then went to the openmediaextra's site downloaded the omv-extras.org/openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4.deb when I tried to install it I got this error

Really weird, yes sda is the storage drive, I have wiped it multiple times.
    under file systems all I see it the sdb1, resize, quota, mount and unmount and delete are greyed out not selectable

I went to storage/disk and swiped it then formatted with ext4
    then went to access Rights Management/Shared Folders and tried to add it after trying to select Device nothing showed

where would I have mounted it

Keith

When I select shared Folders
    then Add and give the share a name, select the drop down arrow for Device, nothing appears to select.

In Storage then Disk
    I have sda 149.05Gig capacity this is the data drive formatted to ext4

and sdb the 119.25Gig capacity this is O/S drive

SMB/CIFS and SSh are enabled and Running
    V 4.1.107-1

can someone tell me what I missed

Keith