Beiträge von maverick757

Hi Guys,

Since I switched to OMV from Synology a while ago, I am missing a feature.

I want to use a web-based interface to access (read only) my file-system after login (similar to the Diskstation filebrowser).

What would be a good software to implement this? I would like to keep it simple, so Nextcloud and Owncload seem a bit overkill for what I would like to do. I tried Pydio, but that also implements much more features compared to what I would use it for.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!

maverick757

I had a look with tails and it seems that the log got filled with a systemd info:
    systemd-tmpfiles-clean.service: Failed with result 'resources'.
    I cleared the 2 files and the system is up and running again (everything seems to work). I will monitor the log directories.

Hi gderf,

yeah, thats what the email warned me. Is there any chance to find out what caused this? I want to prevent this from happening again...

Something strange seems to be going on in the /var/log directory.
    The /var/log/syslog.1 and /var/log/daemon.log.1 are both 44GB how could this happen?

Hi guys,

I got a email last week saying my rootfs was 85% used (which made me wonder since before it was at ~30%).
    Now I can't access OMV by webinterface anymore, only SSH access works.
    df shows this:

Hay anybody an idea what happened? Is my system SSD corrupted?

Would appreaciate your help...

Hey guys!

Fixed it myself after fiddling around and googling for mutliple hours.
    For anyone with the same problem here is what I've done:
    - added the following parameter to the field "ShellOverride" in the Extension Scripts menu in NZBget: ".py=/usr/bin/python"
    - Changed the Shebang in the script to "#!/usr/bin/python"

The script now can be executed without any error :)

Hey guys!

I'm new to docker and have an issue with nzbget. I need to use an external python extension script to automatically extract passwords from .nzb filenames and put it in the password field of the .nzb file. There is a plugin doing this named pfftn_2x.py (for python 2.x).
    I created a folder named "scripts" in my download folder, so far so good. I can see the plugin in the NZBget Webinterface, the problem is it won't run. I only get the error in the attached image error.png
    You can see folder and file permissions being set correct (imho). I assume the problem is within the shebang line of the script.
    Maybe somebody can help me.

Regards,

maverick757

On a fresh installation, installing the plugin from the web interface does fail although it is easily fixed by apt-get -f install and answer yes to the replace /etc/default/docker question. Installing docker-ce first is a bad idea because you might install a version of docker too new for the plugin and a downgrade might go badly.

Cheers! That worked like a charm :)

Remove/uninstall the plugin, then apt clean from OMV-Extras, disable Docker-ce, save, apt clean from OMV-Extras, then try again. Whilst this should work seamlessly I have seen users have problems installing Docker on a Pi but they have been able to install on a VM running OMV on another machine.

Hi geaves,

I did this. Afterwards I followed your instruction:

The process should be OMV-Extras -> Docker-ce -> Edit -> Enable -> Save this will bring up a progress box indicating that Docker-ce is being installed, when completed the progress box closes indicating the installation is complete.
    Then and only then install the Docker plugin.

After Enabling docker-ce and saving nothing happens (despite the green indicator for the active module being set). No progress bar or info box appears. What am I doing wrong?
    I even hit update after enabling and saving docker-ce. Ocassionally this fails with

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; apt-get update ': Reading package lists...

But refreshing the webinterface fixes this. No idea why this is happening though...

FYI: I did this the same way the first time trying to install it (1. activate docker-ce in OMV extras, 2. Install docker-gui from extensions)

cheers
    maverick757

Hey guys,

I get a similar problem on my sytem. I use a Debian 4.9 (because there is no UEFI bootable version of OMV yet) and installed a OMV 4.1.15-1 (Arrakis) on top of it.
    I tried installing docker-gui via the webinterface. My Log is missing "Bad Gateway" and the first error seems to be in a different position. After unsuccesfull installation the webinterface info box with installer information is spamming:
    >>> *************** Error ***************
    <<< *************************************

Logfile: