Beiträge von Be2r

The log says it can't connect to the repos and therefore fails to install. This is why no keys are generated.

Maybe its a DNS-issue. Is there a DNS server configured in your OMV Network settings?

yes, i changed from 1.1.1.1 to 8.8.8.8 and now it works.

i don't know why though

Hi, i've deployed docker image of wireguard from linuxserver (https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/wireguard) following the setup explained on their page.

Everthing seems to work fine, except that it seems that keys are not generated.

for example if i go to \config\server the two files: privatekey-server and publickey-server are empties.

same thing on wg0.conf private or public key parameters are empty.

Hi, when i try to create a new shared folder i get the error below. I currently have two shared folder perfectly working and i want to add another one on same disk

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-NAS.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for sharedfolders-NAS.mount failed. See "systemctl status sharedfolders-NAS.mount" and "journalctl -xe" for details

how can i solve?

Thanks for the answer.

I Never touched the hdd parameters.

Regarding the setup, the odroid is attached to a modem/router (with dhcp turned off) which is wireless connected to an another modem/router (bridge mode) which have dhcp turned on. On this I've assigned a static ip to the mac adress of the odroid hc2.

Today I've also assigned a static ip (the same set up in the router) from the network/interface of OMV.

I will see if this can help to have a stable connection

Hi,

I've started playing with the odroid HC2 and OMV 4, the system work well but sometimes the board is not reachable from the browser. This occur randomly and very often, like after 10 hours sometimes.

The only way I've found to connect with the board again, is to unplug/plug the ethernet cable (but sometimes this does not work) or unplug/plug the power cable.

When i reconnect with the board by unplug/plug the ethernet cable the uptime counter is not 0, so i think that the problem is related with the communication between the board and the router.

How can i find out what it is going on? there is some log to read or something like that? is this a common problem of the odroid boards?

Thanks

OMV version: 4.1.18-2