Posts by deejc

Hello,
    I have my OMV running like a dream, i reinstalled the 64bit version and reinstalled all my settings and now have it doing almost exactly everything i want.
    I have 2 issues i could do with a hand with, This one is crashplan.

I have followed all the crashplan headless install instructions and it seems to be running ok on OMV but the client connects from my mac via ssh forwarding and immediately either disconnects or tells me that it cannot login and if it continues to reinstall.
    I have reinstalled but it didnt make any difference, does any one use this on 64bit OMV ?
    any help appreciated.

i should add that when i was using the 32bit OMV it worked great.

Hello,
    I have my OMV running like a dream, i reinstalled the 64bit version and reinstalled all my settings and now have it doing almost exactly everything i want.
    I have 2 issues i could do with a hand with, The first of which is zoneminder.

I have an IP Cam that i would like to use with zoneminder right now but will soon have 2 other cams hooked up
    When i run

Code
    apt-get install zoneminder

i get

Code
    zoneminder : Depends: ffmpeg but it is not going to be installed
    E: Broken packages

i have checked the forum http://forums.openmediavault.o…13&t=211&hilit=zoneminder and followed the instructions and googled around and i see references to debian multimedia but am not sure how safe this is and it still doesnt install
    Any help appreciated, Thanks

Hello,
    I have setup OMV on a HP N40L and it runs excellent, but i realised i have installed the 32bit software and want to rebuild it, I have written down all the relevant settinss (but i am sure i have missed some) as i searched the board for a way to export the config which seems impossible at this time.
    What i would like to know is if i can import my current openvpn client cert after installing the plugin ?
    I have downloaded all the files to my computer.
    thanks