Beiträge von speed7

So if I'm reading this thread correctly I need to downgrade to bpo.2 from bpo.3. Is there an easy way to do that? I feel like I'm in a bit over my head downgrading my linux kernel.

I followed the upgrade steps by ryecoaaron on post #38 of this thread. Everything seemed to work without issues, choosing the default option on every step. All my docker containers are up and running and I can access them. However when I go to the OMV Web GUI and log in I'm presented with an error:

I've tried running steps 7-10 again as this looks like an issue with OMV Extras to me but that did not fix the issue. I also tried running omv-firstaid and clearing the web control panel cache and reconfiguring it. That also didn't fix my issue. Any one have any ideas?

It might still work on amd64 and i386 systems but I'm done maintaining it. I didn't pull it from the repos because I figured people would complain. Docker is the way to go - Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

Is there any way to migrate an existing Plex plugin installation to a dockerized installation? The linked video doesn't really cover that. Obviously my media is safe but I've spent a lot of time picking cover art and what not I would hate to lose all that work.