Beiträge von venones

Hi how are you?

I need some help... I did the install with stack, as follows, but can`t make it work, the container is runnning but can`t see it working in myjdownloader account, what more I have to do?

I already tryed the docker exec jdownloder configure email pass and nothing happens

My stack:

nice, I installed the alfg docker... but... can anyone give a hint on how can I configure it? I`m a little lost here

I installed the container, but when I check the log It says:
    standard_init_linux.go:211: exec user process caused "exec format error"

I have the nginx plugin installed, I need to change something? I don`t know how to access or how to change the nginx.conf file

Already made some research here and on google, but cannot find anything about this

thanks

Hi!

I have a raspberry pi 3+ with debian 9 and nginx compiled with rtmp module installed, I would like to install OMV too in this raspberry, I spent a entire night searching something about this, but without lucky...

Can anyone give me some light?

Hi...

I made this video showing all the process that i`m trying to do... I think it is better than screenshots, can you see it please?

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

i'm wating a several days and keep trying and searching without success

my power supply is the same I was using with batocera, I think it is enough, it came with my raspberry

my sd is new, but I also tryed with a used, I tryed with 3 sd card 32gb class 10

I'm typing only the IP was informed in the terminal, just like is showed in yout video at 2:27

I can't provide screenshots now, but I'll as soon as possible

thanks

Hi...

I'm trying over severeal days to get it work on my raspberry pi 3+ but without any progress...

I'm following this tutorial ->

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I did absolutelly everything as same until the point 2:27 of the video, at this point that screen of the terminal show me some erros, I think it's errors from nginx server.

Already tested the SD card, I'm using a 32gb class 10 and this card worked fine with batocera.

My steps:
    1 - Download the image from this site for raspberry pi 3+
    2 - created the sd card with balena etcher using the image without decompressing
    3 - inserted at the raspberry and waited
    Additional details: The raspberry was connected in internet by cable eth and I tryed to attach and usb flash drive and a external hdd with ext4 partition.

At the screen in 2:27 i can see the IP, but nothing happens if I try to enter in my browser

I saw in some places that the rasp will reboot after some minutes in first boot, this not occured with me

Wich detail i'm missing?

Sorry for the bad english...