Posts by venones

Hi how are you?

I need some help... I did the install with stack, as follows, but can`t make it work, the container is runnning but can`t see it working in myjdownloader account, what more I have to do?

I already tryed the docker exec jdownloder configure email pass and nothing happens

My stack:

nice, I installed the alfg docker... but... can anyone give a hint on how can I configure it? I`m a little lost here

I installed the container, but when I check the log It says:
    standard_init_linux.go:211: exec user process caused "exec format error"

I have the nginx plugin installed, I need to change something? I don`t know how to access or how to change the nginx.conf file

Already made some research here and on google, but cannot find anything about this

thanks

Hi!

I have a raspberry pi 3+ with debian 9 and nginx compiled with rtmp module installed, I would like to install OMV too in this raspberry, I spent a entire night searching something about this, but without lucky...

Can anyone give me some light?

i'm wating a several days and keep trying and searching without success

my power supply is the same I was using with batocera, I think it is enough, it came with my raspberry

my sd is new, but I also tryed with a used, I tryed with 3 sd card 32gb class 10

I'm typing only the IP was informed in the terminal, just like is showed in yout video at 2:27

I can't provide screenshots now, but I'll as soon as possible

thanks

Hi...

I'm trying over severeal days to get it work on my raspberry pi 3+ but without any progress...

I'm following this tutorial ->

I did absolutelly everything as same until the point 2:27 of the video, at this point that screen of the terminal show me some erros, I think it's errors from nginx server.

Already tested the SD card, I'm using a 32gb class 10 and this card worked fine with batocera.

My steps:
    1 - Download the image from this site for raspberry pi 3+
    2 - created the sd card with balena etcher using the image without decompressing
    3 - inserted at the raspberry and waited
    Additional details: The raspberry was connected in internet by cable eth and I tryed to attach and usb flash drive and a external hdd with ext4 partition.

At the screen in 2:27 i can see the IP, but nothing happens if I try to enter in my browser

I saw in some places that the rasp will reboot after some minutes in first boot, this not occured with me

Wich detail i'm missing?

Sorry for the bad english...