Beiträge von verk47

Hi,

I have the Let's Encrypt container running and have set up reverse proxies for OMV GUI, Transmission, Sonarr, and Radarr. For now, my OMV GUI and Transmission reverse proxies are working but not for Sonarr and Radarr. The error I am getting when I go to the subdomain is: 502 Bad Gateway - nginx/1.14.2

When I run docker logs -f letsencrypt, I get the following:

Code
    Certificate exists; parameters unchanged; starting nginx                                                                                                                                                           
    [cont-init.d] 50-config: exited 0.                                                                                                                                                                                 
    [cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...                                                                                                                                                                      
    [custom-init] no custom scripts found exiting...                                                                                                                                                                   
    [cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.                                                                                                                                                                         
    [cont-init.d] done.                                                                                                                                                                                                
    [services.d] starting services                                                                                                                                                                                     
    [services.d] done.                                                                                                                                                                                                 
    nginx: [warn] could not build optimal proxy_headers_hash, you should increase either proxy_headers_hash_max_size: 512 or proxy_headers_hash_bucket_size: 64; ignoring proxy_headers_hash_bucket_size               
    Server ready

I am a noob at Linux and am still finding my way around. I found some suggestions online that I should increase proxy_headers_hash_max_size or proxy_headers_hash_bucket_size so I tried inserting the lines into the nginx.conf file in the Let's Encrypt container but it didn't work. I then tried doing the same to proxy.conf in the container but it also didn't work. The line I inserted is something like proxy_headers_hash_max_size 512.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

PS: for what it is worth, because I forgot to set up mergerfs properly when I did my first install of OMV, I had to reinstall everything and transfer my files (including config files for the containers) from one local disk to the merged disk pool. I do not think this is the reason why I am getting this error since my reverse proxies for OMV GUI and Transmission are working but just putting it here for completeness.

There is none. You can do it yourself by copying and renaming an existing .conf file. The name does not matter.
    You can use the file in the quote above.
    Delete set $upstream_omv omv;
    Change proxy_pass http://youromvip:youromvport

Thanks. Where do I place the .conf file? If the name does not matter, how does the OMV webgui know that it is supposed to "look" at this .conf file?

Hi guys, I'm trying to do the same and it appears that the method to configure this is the same as how I would configure a reverse proxy for applications like Sonarr and Radarr using the letsencrypt container (the reverse proxies for these applications are working fine for me). But for the OMV webgui itself, where do I find the OMV webgui config file? I don't see it under the letsencrypt config folder with the sample proxy-confs files.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk