Posts by Raz3r

Hallo Zusammen,

ich versuche, meine FritzBox 6490 (Unitymedia als Anbieter, freies Gerät) als Tuner in TVHeadend via Docker einzubinden.

Leider scheitere ich auf ganzer Linie. Der Container läuft zwar, alle vier Tuner werden erkannt. Sowohl Config- als auch Recording-Ordner sind korrekt eingebunden.

Ab hier komme nicht weiter. Egal welche Einstellungen ich versuche, es werden keine Kanäle gefunden. Auch bleiben manche Einstellungen wie z.B. die Vorauswahl des Anbieters, nicht gespeichert. Auch der Versuch, eine m3u einzubinden (diese funktioniert unter Kodi oder auch im VLC), schläft fehl.

Hat hier jemand etwas derartiges realisiert und könnte mir bei den Einstellungen behilflich sein?

Danke und Grüße

anyone here who can help with the following.
    I need to map some port to solve the issue with websocket. The Websocket-Port is 3688 and I have no idea where to map it to.

I think I need the command -p xxxx:3688
    But don't know what to fill in and also not where to fill it in in the docker-gui.

Any suggestions?

I got it so far, that music is played and the speaker can be controlled via the web-interface. the error with lost connection is still there. Also no cover art is shown and in the playlist there is no tag shown. Anyone got an idea?

Here is the log and a screenshot of web-interface

1.png

2.png

Hi,

I try to use forked-daapd (linuxserver). I was able to run it, my media is scanned and it all should be fine. The Problem is that I got a failure in the webinterface that says "connection lost - reconnecting". When I try to play a song there is a error to.

Anyone here who is using forked-daapd via docker who can help?

I will post screenshots of the errors and the log when I am at home again.Thank you

Thanks, now I was able to install and run it. Poorly, it is not what I hoped to find. My plan was to stream to an airplay-speaker from my omv-nas. And idea for that?

Thanks

Hi,

is it possible to use OMV as a server for AirPlay-Speaker? I had a DS415play before and with DSAudio, I was able to stream to an AirPlay-Speaker (Panasonic). I try to install shairport but it doesn't work and I also don't know, if it can only receive music via airplay or also can stream music via airplay to AirPlay-Speakers. DLNA is no problem, it works with emby. The Panasonic are not able to be used via DLNA.

Thanks in Advance

Haben die Dateibrowser u.U. unterschiedliche Berechtigungen? Hast Du da vielleicht in der Vergangenheit mal etwas festgelegt? Was passiert, wenn Du Thunar als root startest?

Thanks but I already got it directly in the OMV-Interface.
    "opt" was the root-folder so I execute the commands directly, copied the files, remap the folder finaly to "/opt/iobroker" and that's it.
    I also try to kill the container to see, if it is persitant and it is.

Thank you very much for your help, I don't think I realize this on my own.

Have a nice evening

Thats what I try. But when I use the "Run cmd" and try "cd" it fails

"OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:345: starting container process caused "exec: \"cd\": executable file not found in $PATH": unknown"

If I try "dir" there is no folder like "opt" or is this the root-folder?

No I don't. It doesn't start up.
    Docker does'nt write anything in my mapped folder, so I thought that maybe there is a problem with the permission. But the Docker is run via my Admin-Account so I think there should be no problem.

Thanks for your help. What does this extra argument do exactly?
    With this extra argument it stucks at starting avahi-deamon.
    My prefered mode will be host and I don't need any USB-Devices so I don't have toi run it privileged, right? (I also try to run it privileged but that doesn't makes any difference).

Hello,

since a few days I try to run ioborker as a docker-container. Short said, it doesn't work.
    Maybe here is somebody who can help?
    Here are my settings, I thought it was all I have to do but it is still not working at all.
    1.png
    2.png
    If you need the log or something else, please let me know.

Thanks in advance