Posts by jairusan

Hello OMV Team,

First I want to thank you so very much for such a great software! <3

Second (My question) ^^

I created an array RAID 1 2x HD 20 GB each using the ZFS filesystem / OMV4 plugin. Everything works nicely, I simulated a faulty drive, and when checking the disks and raid state I could see the status of the RAID1 in ZFS as Degraded. I might be missing something, but can you confirm that the only way to recover the RAID 1 is using the Linux terminal and the commands for ZFS?

Code
    # first zpool status                                                                                                                                                             
    # second zpool offline raid 11813710371933618037 < where the number is the id of the faulty drive                                                                                
    # third zpool replace raid 11813710371933618037 /dev/disk/by-id/ata-VBOX_HARDDISK_VB9e9dbf77-e066cd80 < where the "by-id" is the new healthy drive                               
    # four zpool status < verification

Is there a way to recover the degraded RAID 1 using the UI? or is this a feature to request? :rolleyes:

Again, loving the software, learning about it and looking forward to continue working and supporting you guys!

Sincerely,