Beiträge von jensilein

OK, did a php reinstall to the original version and then a "apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault". Now the Webgui is back again, but I cannot login. The following message appears within the login window:

Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory
    Fehler #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)#5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#6 {main}

What can I do here? Thanks a lot for your help.

Hello, here's the output of # dpkg -l | grep php

Hello, thanks for your answer. Here's the output of sudo dpkg --verify

What can I do next?

Hello, after having updated my OMV installation I cannot access the WebGui anymore. I already tried a lot of things to fix it based on forum threads but it didn't managed it. So could you please help to get the Gui back. SSH and all the other things seem to work fine as before, only the Webgui is not working anymore. When I use omv-firstaid and try to reconfigure the Web Control Panel I get the following error message:

ERROR: Failed to connect /var/lib/openmediavault/engined.sock: [Errno 111] Connection refused

Here's the output of omv-engined -d -f

Obviously it's something php-related?
    What else can I do? It's so frustrating...