Beiträge von PaPaTheGMan

Hi, would appreciate some assistance. I'm having trouble getting cloudcmd to start up. The error log shows "Standard_init_linux.go:207: exec user process caused "exec format error". I used hte 10/28/2018 "The Fastest Way to Move Files: Cloud Commander on Openmediavault" YouTube video as a guide. It seemed to be a fairly simple install but I can't find where I went wrong. The system generated start up script is attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, I had the order of operations wrong. I was installing omv-extras and thinking that would put a docker Plugin in the list. Instead i had to 'enable' it, then install it. I'm all set now. Thanks so much.

Hi all, newbee here so sorry if I'm asking a dumb question. I'm setting up a new home NAS and can't seem to get Docker installed. I"m running omv version 4.1.22-1 on an Odroid HC1 with Linux 4.1.4.111-odroidxu4. After initial set up there was an OMV-Extras tab with Docker is listed but the switch would not turn on. So I re-downloaded and installed the it omv-extras package, but that didn't change anything. There is no 'Docker-GUI' plugin listed under the Plugins section. In fact, there's no 'Virtualization' section under Plugins at all which is where installation videos show Docker should be. What am I dong wrong?

P.S. Is there a way to search these forums so I don't waste peoples time re-asking previously answered questions?

Thanks in advance for any assistance and/or advise.