Posts by marik9581

ok. Thanks. I guess i will start over.

But i need help decide with what.
    I have 2 hdd i need as raid and need them to work as a private cloud for me.
    From my cellphone it will upload to the hdd and i can then stream and download files anywhere.

What can you recommend?

How about dietpi?

8080 is nginx: master
    8081 is docker-proxy

8080 was before a forward to 80 in the nc installation with docker.
    Now when i reinstall it so it didnt let me set 8080 so i set 8081.

in the previous installation it was on 8080. Now its on 8081 because i cannot set 8080.
    How can i clear port 8080?

Basically is it matter on what port i set it? If its ok on 8081 so its good and i can ignore the issue with 8080 in use?

hi

i had nc installed with mariadb - working and running great.
    but then my hdd failed. so i replaced it with a new one.
    to do this i had to delete the shared folder and also the installation of nc and mariadb.

now i installed a new hdd and everything is good. i installed mariadb and its ok.
    but when im trying to install nc - i get this error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; docker run -d --restart=always -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --net=bridge -p 0.0.0.0:8080:80/tcp -p 0.0.0.0:444:443/tcp -e PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin" -e PS1="$(whoami)@$(hostname):$(pwd)\$ " -e HOME="/root" -e TERM="xterm" -e NEXTCLOUD_PATH="/config/www/nextcloud" -v "/sharedfolders/AppData/nextcloud":"/config":rw -v "/sharedfolders/NextCloud":"/data":rw --name="nextcloud" "linuxserver/nextcloud:latest" 2>&1' with exit code '125': 36b7353e043c1e1ebda50d373969149a6f9c842c88bf9b8691b163d9520b08e8 docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint nextcloud (1302b2d3a64ddcacc07dc00fe38803c460022fdc79c95da764e40142babe3abd): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:8080: bind: address already in use.

if im trying to forward port 80 to 8081 then its ok but when im trying to access the server i get an internal error:
    Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report. More details can be found in the server log.

any help?

i deleted the docker installations of mariadb and nc and the shared folder and then deleted the shared folder manually.
    then created the shared folder again and installed mariadb and nc again.
    the mariadb is installed ok.
    the nc is with error again.
    this is the error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; docker run -d --restart=always -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --net=bridge -p 0.0.0.0:8080:80/tcp -p 0.0.0.0:444:443/tcp -e PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin" -e PS1="$(whoami)@$(hostname):$(pwd)\$ " -e HOME="/root" -e TERM="xterm" -e NEXTCLOUD_PATH="/config/www/nextcloud" -v "/sharedfolders/AppData/nextcloud":"/config":rw -v "/sharedfolders/NextCloud":"/data":rw --name="nextcloud" "linuxserver/nextcloud:latest" 2>&1' with exit code '125': 36b7353e043c1e1ebda50d373969149a6f9c842c88bf9b8691b163d9520b08e8 docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint nextcloud (1302b2d3a64ddcacc07dc00fe38803c460022fdc79c95da764e40142babe3abd): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:8080: bind: address already in use.

:(

ok. so now i have a new issue...
    idk if i need to open a new thread...

after i installed mariadb - the user and database is already exist.
    then i installed the nextcloud but get an error. so i tried several settings... and seems the problem is with forwarding port 80 to 8080.

this is what i had before, and now when im trying to set this again - i get an error.

so i forwarded port 80 to 8081 and it went ok.

but then... when im going to the address, i get this error:
    Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.More details can be found in the server log.any ideas?maybe on how to delete all data from previous installation of nc?or how can i fix the issue with port 8080? its say the port is already in use.

ok... so i removed the nc and mariadb from docker and also the images and also in FTP shares i removed the share, in NFS shares i removed the share

and now its done. no shared folders anymore :)

thanks

then i removed the file system that was noted as missing.

then i created a new shared folder to the new hdd

then i pulled the images again and everything is working great.

so thanks a lot :)

i dont have anything to delete in steps 1 and 2
    And stuck on step 3 with error when trying to delete the share folder.

I have nextcloud installed using a share folder im trying to delete. Maybe i need to remove nextcloud

Also i have docker. I installed nextclod with docker.

hi

i have 3 shared folders to an old hdd that is not exist anymore.

the old hdd is dead and i installed a new one instead.

but now, i cannot delete or change the shared folders or the old file system (shown as missing).

what can i do?
    the only thing i can think of, is re-installing the whole system and omv but if there is a better solution - it will be great.

thanks