Beiträge von chiraghira

Good day,

I am new to this and looking for some assistance.

I installed OMV onto a newly formatted SD card for install on a Raspberry pi 3B+. Booted and displayed with an IP address and was able to log into the web interface.

I then decided to the location of the raspberry pi and associated hard drives. Upon powering up, i noticed the line "This account is currently not available" & "NO directory, logging in with HOME=/".

After numerous searches on the interwebs i did not find any solution, so i thought i would depower and repower the pi.

lo and behold i got an IP but still the error persists "This account is currently not available" & "NO directory, logging in with HOME=/".

I then tried logging into the web GUI using the ip but does not work.

What i find strange is that the night before everything worked fine and nothing was changed between moving it to the next location aside from the ip.

I then tired a fresh install and still get the error and now out of options.

Can someone please help

Many thanks in advance

Good day,

I am new to this and looking for some assistance.

I installed OMV onto a newly formatted SD card for install on a Raspberry pi 3B+. Booted and displayed with an IP address and was able to log into the web interface.

I then decided to the location of the raspberry pi and associated hard drives. Upon powering up, i noticed the line "This account is currently not available" & "NO directory, logging in with HOME=/".

After numerous searches on the interwebs i did not find any solution, so i thought i would depower and repower the pi.

lo and behold i got an IP but still the error persists "This account is currently not available" & "NO directory, logging in with HOME=/".

I then tried logging into the web GUI using the ip but does not work.

What i find strange is that the night before everything worked fine and nothing was changed between moving it to the next location aside from the ip.

I then tired a fresh install and still get the error and now out of options.

Can someone please help

Many thanks in advance