Posts by ian6

tannaroo, as I mentioned in the other urbackup Newbie thread, I had this same login problem. I took the following steps, based on the suggestions above to solve this. there may be easier ways of doing this, but this worked for me.

You need to boot from a different linux disk, (I booted from a linux install on a usb stick), and then mount the systemdisk, for me the original /dev/sda2 . I was then able to look around on my disk using du -h -x -d1 as suggested above. This allowed me to discover a directory in one of my sharedfolders mount points which had a lot of data, 127GB, that should not have been there. Because you do not have your other share disks mounted, the mount points in sharedfolders should have no files. When the disk was running normally those files were there taking up space, but hidden by the mounted share. I'm currently moving the files somewhere else and can see my original system disk getting less full as I move them.

I just ran into the same thing, and have discovered my system disk, /dev/sda2 in my case is 100% full. I am currently working to clear space, so no success yet.

I removed some disks from my setup.
    The shared folder, offbackups, on those disks shows up in the shared folder list as Referenced=Yes. I believe this makes it impossible to delete the shared folder.
    The underlying devices are long gone. They were /dev/sdi /dev/sdj /dev/sdk.
    There is a new /dev/sdi, that was not one of the original disks. This disk is seen, and has a different shared folder, extbackup, on it.

When I try to edit the shared folder I get the following error:
    Error #0:
    OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '//system/fstab/mntent[uuid='3c5d1e56-14cc-43db-8d3a-eb89a662e7fd']'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(231): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.fil...', '3c5d1e56-14cc-4...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->get(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

I do not see the shared folder in the fstab, and when I type mount it is not there.
    I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how to get rid of this phantom shared folder, please.

Thanks,
    Ian

mount: