Beiträge von brenogbi

Use the older image -

When I said it didn't work it was the apt-get purge unattended-upgrades.

You can do apt-get update followed by apt-get upgrade , but apt-get upgrade may install some updates that are not needed. (Your call.)

Got it, I'll do it by gui.

1. Power problems.
    The recommended power supply for a 3B+ is 2.5 Amps. Use a short USB cable (25cm). If needed, use an AC extention cord. Using a USB powered hard drive with an R-PI, and a weak power supply or a long USB cable, is a recipe for problems. When the R-PI is up, scrool through the output of dmesg. If you see "undervoltage" you have a power problem.

The power supply I'm using is 5V----3A

2. SD-card
    Using a good quality SD-card is important. Generic cards are known to cause problems. Also, even if new, all SD-cards should be reformatted with SD Card formatter and tested with a utility like h2testw1.4 , before being flashed with Etcher.

3. Image
    Always run an MD5 hash check on the image before using it.

I get a new SD CARD from Samsung. 32 GB, UHD 3, Class 10.
    I use balenaEtcher, it does a check at the end

-----------------------------------------------
    I understand more than I talk. I'm translating only to answer here.
    Did not work, ill reinstall.

Instead this Do all your updates in the GUI under System, Update Management, can i do sudo apt-get update then upgrade in command line?

I can't use Pi wired to a router, the router is not in my apartment. I'm using 5GHz to improve the speed and the signal is not the worst here.

I can't clone my SD because I don't have another.

Tomorrow I'll reinstall and come back to talk if it fixed

When I installed it, I followed the TecnoDadLife tutorial. He has a topic here and a youtube channel.

Thanks for your help
    I used rpi-update because I needed to install the wifi driver, I followed this tutorial

I now used apt-get purge unattended-upgrades. If it doesn't work I will reinstall.

At first suggest to type the omv-initsystem command, I need to do this?
    When I'm setting up from scratch

Sorry again for my English.

OMV4: 4.1.23-1 (Arrakis)
    My PI is 3B+

Yes, my system is up to date.
    No, its a random time.
    I did a clean install and was already with this bug.

I don't know how to use the command line very much

Yes, there is a folder with that name !