Beiträge von Hani

Hi

I add new dataset to my zfs pool, existing folder shares gets assigned to the new dataset.
    Inspecting Config.xml confirmed it. The behaviour stays even after re installation.
    Is it a problem with the ZFS plugin?

Thanks

Noted that it only happens to any share that has the pool (root dataset) as its Device. It doesn't happen to shares linked to sub-dataset devices.
    I think a temp solution is to avoid linking shares to the root dataset.

Hi
    It is working now.
    I guess it was something to do with "openmediavault-diskstats 5.0.1-1" plugin. After I uninstalled it remotemount plugin is working as expected, also the disk usage graphs in "performance statistics" services started to show.

Thank you so much for your time.

Hers is the output.
    Thanks

Code
    root@yps-nas:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  openmediavault                  5.1.2-1                             all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-backup           5.0                                 all          backup plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-clamav           5.0.2-1                             all          OpenMediaVault ClamAV plugin
    ii  openmediavault-diskstats        5.0.1-1                             all          OpenMediaVault disk monitoring plugin
    ii  openmediavault-fail2ban         5.0.2                               all          OpenMediaVault Fail2ban plugin
    ii  openmediavault-keyring          1.0                                 all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg     5.1.7                               all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-remotemount      5.0.1                               all          Remote mount plugin for OpenMediaVault.

Hers is the output.
    Thanks

Code
    root@yps-nas:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  openmediavault                  5.1.2-1                             all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-backup           5.0                                 all          backup plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-clamav           5.0.2-1                             all          OpenMediaVault ClamAV plugin
    ii  openmediavault-diskstats        5.0.1-1                             all          OpenMediaVault disk monitoring plugin
    ii  openmediavault-fail2ban         5.0.2                               all          OpenMediaVault Fail2ban plugin
    ii  openmediavault-keyring          1.0                                 all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg     5.1.7                               all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-remotemount      5.0.1                               all          Remote mount plugin for OpenMediaVault.

System --> Monitoring. I disabled it already.
    Because I was getting these messages

Code
    Dec 06 10:55:00 yps-nas.WORKGROUP collectd[604]: rrdcached plugin: Failed to connect to RRDCacheD at unix:/var/run/rrdcached.sock: Unable to connect to rrdcached: No such file or directory (status=2)
    Dec 06 10:55:00 yps-nas.WORKGROUP collectd[604]: rrdcached plugin: Failed to connect to RRDCacheD at unix:/var/run/rrdcached.sock: Unable to connect to rrdcached: No such file or directory (status=2)

Hi

I can mount a remote share through the shell but when I try to mount the same share through the webGUI and after apply configuration I get an error message "An error has occured", though I still can see the share mounted and accessible in the File Systems section, but I unable to apply the configuration.

Regards

Error details: